Diary of a Ragoholic- Chapter I : I hope nothing changes in Cata

I mean, it's perfectly okay to be insta gibbed when wearing a minimum of 1250resil because stealth class gets the luxery of wearing full PvE gear and clicking on cheap shot and going from, no exaggeration, 100% > 0% from Clicking on Killing Spree alone right? It's okay that a boomchicken can pop up in the middle of 10 people, press one button and over 9000 stars can rape everything in a 100000000yrd radius too right? While we're at it, can we also please make sure that DoT speciallized class specs can continue to cut through HP/resil like butter with free MS, when they themselves are in fact healing/absorbing, on everything by roaming around los humping everything in sight and ducking in and out to spam a few instant cast DoTs that do a bullshit amount of damage with 20sec or so durations while also giving these same class specs the most rediculous survivabilities to boot. By sure to add more rediculous "PvE" trinkets and legendaries that you know will be exploited for PvP use as well. Rogues should never need to use an actual ability or energy for a free 70% constant snare. The nerf being implemented on Chains of Ice wasn't needed at all these past couple years. Oh, and be sure to never give stuns the treatment fear recieved and allow a target to remain locked down from multi stuns for full duration no matter the damage output by any amount of players. I think Prot specs should also remain superior in most ways in comparison to their respective DPS specs. Healers need to remain invincible and be allowed to tank 5 people with MS on them comfortably while also keeping everyone else up around them with ease. I hope nothing changes from the greastest two years of PvP experience in WoW that was WotLK.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mmm block of text.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    I'm weird in any culture
    If life's a stage, when's the after party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooooh, the title gave me high hopes of hilarity. = (
    Quote Originally Posted by Aetherilium
    I saw a warrior dual-wielding rogues dual-wielding Shadowmournes yesterday.
    Too bad he was frostfire spec and couldn't make full use of them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I agree.

What class are you? And if you say mage i'm going to ask you to go outside and practice falling down for the rest of the night.

Damm those completely viable combat Rogues ripping stuff apart in arena filling up the ladders.

Quote Originally Posted by Exaltednun View Post
    What class are you? And if you say mage i'm going to ask you to go outside and practice falling down for the rest of the night.
    He whines about OMG NERF COMBAT ROGUES LOL but doesn't mention Lava Burst gibbing anyone in 2 GCDs so I'm willing to guess Shaman. Plus Shamans are just prone to do these things.

Edit: Oh, or Ret!
    Last edited by Magnett; 2010-08-17 at 01:51 PM.
    - Dreams. What are dreams? Dreams are nothing, my brother.
    - Dreams are nothing, sister? Without dreams, there could be no despair.

Quote Originally Posted by Exaltednun View Post
    I'm guessing shaman