Lightbulb Druid 310% flight

Do you think druids should get a 310% speed form??? Why, Why not? Should there be new mounts 400% flight?

I was under the impression that if a druid had epic flight form it would be bumped up to 310% if they acquired a mount that is 310% speed.

Like, right now.

Yarp. According to wowwiki

Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): level requirement for this skill has been lowered to level 71. Flight Form and Swift Flight Form now benefit from a paladin's Crusader Aura. Druids who have acquired a mount able to go 310% flight speed will now also go that speed while in this form.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    IF they would add 400% I hope it will be a kinda silly amount so they actually can be quite rare. Like epic flies could be in TBC where over 5k were pretty insane ammount for many people in the begining of TBC and Epic ground mounts were a noway for many ppl in Vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes... and it should be named super epic flight form

We already have 310% flight form if you have a 310% mount.

I guess you'll probably keep the 280% form and just get faster.
    And I don't think 400% mounts are on the table atm :P

If you have a 310%, it is bumped up to 310%.

This isn't a Cataclysm change. This was added with fucking ULDUAR.

Oh I think I get it! You mean get a *new* form just for 310% speed, right? As opposed to regular ol' epic flying, like...epic flying with a jet pack!
    Honestly no, I don't think so. It's not really that much of an increase percentage-wise and it's one of those things that not everyone would get to see, which they seem to be phasing out. Not many seeing it=waste of Blizz's time generally.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there will be anything past 310% speed. iirc when there was dicussion on forums about purchasing 310% speed a blue said that they planned to implemenet that but right now they dont have any plans for mount speeds to go past that. 310% is already pretty fast I think anything beyond that gets to the point of where its just rediculous.

I really doubt there will be a new 310% speed form and I dont think its necessary. Id rather Blizzard spend time updating things that are out-dated and in serious need of a new model, instead of a new form for such a small increase in speed (relative from flying to epic-flying).

I'm kinda confused with the wording, did you mean flight form or travel form? as of flight form if you get a 310% mount your flight form will be the same. (i know first hand since i'm a druid with a 310 mount) but if you meant travel form, blizzard has already said they don't want a ground mount etc past 100%