Deleted

Experience in Cataclysm?

Me and my friends decided to really push the lvling when Cataclysm hits the stores.
    So there's a couple of things i would like to know before we go down this dark path of no sunlight or sleeping.(?)

The things i want to know is:
    - How much experience do you get from killing a mob in a dungeon?
    - How much experience is required to lvl from 80-81, 81-82, 82-83, 83-84, 84-85?
    - How much experience do you get from a completed quest?
    - How much experience do you gain from 1 run though the first dungeons that you will encounter and around how long time it will take to run through one of these dungeons!

Would really appreciate if someone from the BETA could answer me all this And please.. No stupid comments.

Thanks in advance.

there are no stupid comments...only stupid people. and blizz has stated that the grind from 80-85 will be near equal to the 70-80 grind in WotLK, so i'd say that the amount of experience you need in those 5 levels is roughly equivalent to the amount needed for the ten levels during WotLK.
    The greatest question of all time: If you encountered a big red button with a sign that says DO NOT PUSH THIS BUTTON....would you press it? i sure as hell would...who could resist a button like that? No one thats who...and if they say they wouldnt...theyre dirty liars and you should slap them with a pickle.

the amount of exp from any of those things can change a lot from beta to release

6,453,600m for 82-83. if that gives you an idea.

Roughly 6k on an 80 mob while rested. 8k in an 80-81 instance (while rested as well)
    Last edited by Nemyh; 2010-08-17 at 01:33 AM. Reason: fat fingered a number

Deleted
    Ok, thanks for your answers. And it's true that the stuff can change during beta and probaply will aswell, would be nice with numbers though. Read on some forums that it was around: 80-81 and 81-82 both 1,7 million xp and then an increase at 6 millons of xp to reach 83. Sounds like a troll though.