Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Found it!

Go to the US General Discussion fourms, type in: Toast to China

Click on the third page, look for the character <Grandpappy> he has the link there.

I'm to low of a rank to post a link. Sorry, but this is the best I can do for you all. Took me a half hour to find it. Enjoy.
    The cat is out of the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Don't they still owe us money?

XD
    yeah but you owe britain money lol

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

I wanted the Burning Legion Faction

I went on answered the questions didnt think id get it by what i was picking, i got the burning legion faction.

Deleted
    LOL that is too great for words! like a bloody undead hydra.

Wait, so are Death Knights called "Fade Knights"?

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Well its amusing that he can write off Japan's censor ship because they're a democracy even though there is hardly a nudity taboo in Japan, in fact quite the opposite.

Yet China is evil for censoring human bones even though its a huge taboo to display them in a non medical or respectful way.
    You know Japan is mostly Buddhist, right? They too, have a gigantic taboo about mishandling the bodies and bones of the dead. If you ever try and grab food from someone, chopstick to chopstick, someone will likely knock the chopsticks from your hand before you can finish. This is because this is how they handle the bones of the dead at a funeral. They don't freak out if they see a pair of chopsticks or a bone, do they. Because they know one thing is reality, the other is a video game.

So you see, it is quite possible for an Asian country to have strong beliefs about the dead, and what it represents, without becoming PARANOID about the associated imagery. I assure you, most educated people in China would see a skull and be like 'meh' it's a skull. This is government censorship, plain and simple. And it's overkill. Apparently they didn't get the memo about this being a fantasy game...

Quote Originally Posted by Ravegirl View Post
    Found it!

Click on the third page, look for the character <Grandpappy> he has the link there.

I'm to low of a rank to post a link. Sorry, but this is the best I can do for you all. Took me a half hour to find it. Enjoy.
    That's the same link that's on page 4 of this thread.
    So it was already found.
    I'm still wondering if it's real.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravegirl View Post
    Found it!

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...98854&sid=1#43

15+ Year Old Account
    Locked.

These threads all turn into racism threads over time, with people flaming and bashing all over the place.
    Any threads made after I posted this one, will get locked and the OP banned.

Do not bump those threads, report them to us.
    Dawwwwwww