Thread: Worgen Babies

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    not really the forsaken force the change on others worgen give them a choice.
    and there pretty damn close to werewolves as it is.
    except they have control over them selves, there transformation,and a few other things i forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    It was only a matter of time after a new WoW race was released that people would start imagining them having sex with each other...
    Who said anything about sex?

Worgens are still humans, only cursed ones. So if the curse is purely magical, I'd guess that the baby from a Worgen couple would be a curseless human.

but I'm not too sure about how the curse is transmitted. if it's by blood, than my previous statement is invalid, since the exchange of blood between the mother and the fetus would curse him/her before he/she was even born...
    Last edited by Eduardomsc; 2010-08-17 at 04:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pok
    CC of WOTLK era=kill it faster. Why turn it into a sheep when you can turn it into a corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardomsc View Post
    Worgens are still humans, only cursed one. So if the curse s purely magical, I'd guess that the baby from a Worgen couple would be a curseless human.

but I'm not too sure about how the curse is transmitted. if it's by blood, than my previous statement is invalid, since the exchange of blood between the mother and the fetus would curse him/her before he/she was even born...
    The "curse" is actually a disease, it can be transmitted by blood, any newly born Gilneans will probably be 100% Worgen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    Who said anything about sex?
    Apparently your parents haven't told you how babies are made. It's OK, the internets can SHOW you how babies are made.

Apparently your parents haven't told you how babies are made. It's OK, the internets can SHOW you how babies are made.
    No one said anything about the Worgen having sex, they didn't say anything about them imagining them have sex either, this thread is about Worgen babies like the thread title says.

Deleted
    one thing is making babies with purpose.
    other things is having sex for fun and pleasure.

sex is involved, sure, but it's hardly the focus of this topic.
    CC of WOTLK era=kill it faster. Why turn it into a sheep when you can turn it into a corpse.

Sup with so much "childeren and baby" discussions lately?
    Worgen, tauren, night elf...

It's a game.. Do you really HAVE to know something that does not even exist?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowcrystal View Post

Oh right sorry, I didn't know we weren't allowed to discuss things on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowcrystal View Post

Then what are you doing here ? these forums are all about something that doesn't exist...

The real question is when worgen mate are they forced into worgen form.

And who says they would not end up with really hairy human babies that turned into worgen every time they threw a temper tantrum, Or became exited in any way.

---------- Post added 2010-08-17 at 05:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardomsc View Post
    Then what are you doing here ? these forums are all about something that doesn't exist...
    ^ speaks the truth

Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    The real question is when worgen mate are they forced into worgen form.

And who says they would not end up with really hairy human babies that turned into worgen every time they threw a temper tantrum, Or became exited in any way.
    Wow, can you imagine that?

"I want ice cream!"
    No, you can't have ice cream.
    "Gimme ice cream!"
    No, you'll spoil your dinner.
    "AAAARRAWWRRROOOOOOOOOO" *FURSPLOSION* *RAMPAGE*
    Yes, yes, I'll pay for the damages ... no, it's not adorable. No. Trust me. Wear a condom.
    Still waiting on the skillscore addon ...

It depends on which form they procreate in.

Hmm, well a human female with HIV / AIDS can get pregnant and give birth to a child that doesn't have the disease(There's always a risk the child will be infected though).
    So could be the same with Worgen's if Blizzard decide to add this information into the lore/game world.

They could also just make the curse something that is latent and doesn't show or become active until adulthood.

they're born feral, deal with it.

*coughillegaldanish*

but can use the usual weird potion that lets them gain control of themselves, even with that they probably will have a nasty temper. imagine the baby, instead of crying, pawing on the side of the crib BARK BARK BARK BARK!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Newborn Worgen?

So cute.
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vail View Post
    Newborn Worgen?

So cute.
    Awwwwwweeeeeee! thats some seriously endearing mongrel. you made me glee!

What if a person not in their worgen formed mated with a person in their worgen form? Will there be SOME KIND OF A HYBRID?!?! *GASP!*
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossmonkey View Post
    He doesn't want to go to Northrend. He doesn't have coldweather flying.