Poll: Are you buying CE?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Collector's Edition: Are you getting it?

I'm personally not sure if I'm getting it yet, I most likely will.

Note that you can get 40 dollars off with Amazon if you get their credit card though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks to MMO-Champion, I am completely stoked for the Collector's Edition. Can't wait until I have the box in my hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Direct Download, I have no more use for discs or boxes

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably. :3
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

Deleted
    Doubtful. The only thing of any interest is the Deathwing minipet, and I sure as hell ain't paying through the nose for that. I have CE of a few of the Guild Wars expansions/game, and while the art book is nice, I don't think I've even creased the spine.

Besides, I already know I'm better everyone else, I don't need lil' deathwing to prove it. :P

Quote Originally Posted by RBFxJMH View Post
    Direct Download, I have no more use for discs or boxes
    most likely direct download won't be available right after release, you will probably have to wait a little while.

OT: i might be getting it, depending on if i have the extra 40 bucks when i walk into the store

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstaff View Post
    most likely direct download won't be available right after release, you will probably have to wait a little while.

OT: i might be getting it, depending on if i have the extra 40 bucks when i walk into the store
    Oh fuck, I didn't think of that... I really hope it is.

Either way, I'm not getting the CE though

I wonder how many people who think that it's an outrage Blizzard charge for things other than the games and subscribtion with get the CE?
    What you get extra isn't much for the cost. I'll still get it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't get collectors of the original, tbc or wotlk. But however this time i feel like getting it, but not quite sure yet. I am after all a huge pet collector and fan of non combat pets =) Oh and the TCG cards maybe i get lucky and get a nice mount? who knows.

Not really, not gonna pay for more than I have to to keep play the game.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got some use out of the WOTLK CE. The mousepad is just wonderful, and by the looks of it this one will be even better.

The soundtrack is ok if you don't like the particular music playing in the zone, I like the Sholazar Basin soundtrack, the pet biscuit led to some fun times, it's pretty well worth it.