Deleted

What should i buy next?

Hey guys, "the what should i buy next" thread #74583

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rock&cn=Chiddy

I've got 80 Emblems of Frost and 125 Emblems of Triumph.

I think i should go for the Corroded Skeleton Key because that Azjol trinket kinda sucks, but i'm unsure.

Also i'm thinking about replacing those t9 pieces with the ilvl 245 items from the triumph vendor.

I would be very thankful for your opionion!

Thanks!

I would say either the Cloak, the Belt, t10 gloves with the Frost Badges. Either one of those gives you a nice armor boosts which you are a little low on ATM. But that is just what I would do.

Compare all your items to gear you can buy, write down all the gear differences (like +20str/38stam/-20hit). Then just go down the list of best upgrades.

If you can't figure it out, you should try paladins

Well, before I can give you a full good guide I have to know if you are in a raiding guild, or just pugging your way into ICC. If you are pugging, you won't see heroic-25 for a long time, and that is actually where prot 4-piece shines the most. Also, your chances to get a token is quite low, and you need at least 2-264 to get 4 piece bonus to be worthwhile. So focus on the off-set pieces that do not drop easily.

I recommend to you.

1. Cloak.
    2. Belt.
    3. Trinket.
    4. Go for 4-set, try to not break t9 4set 'till you have 2 pieces of t10. Try to upgrade them to 10.264 asap.

Lil edit: Pimp your shoulder-enchant to the 10k honor one. It's more Stam. Also, put a Heavy Borean kit on your hands instead of that godawful 20hit.

Also, get the crafted feet, it is seriously epic. Put Tuskar's Vitality on it, movement is key for a tank.
    And the crafted bracers, seriously those go for around 700 on my server ... and they are really good.
    Last edited by Pickwickman; 2010-08-17 at 09:46 PM.