Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Some easy ones I'll add are old level 60 instances, lazy people after the ambassador title and or tailoring pay through the nose for runecloth, others are the same with the old enchants from there you can get from sharding things such as crusader.

Chunks of boar meat: Again due to lazy people these can fetch a tidy profit rapidly on some realms by those who want to power level cooking. You can get these from any low level boars, including the ones that wander around right outside some big cities. (Handy for alts on new realms)

Outlands heroics and associated dailies: These net nice amounts of vendor / quest gold and you can turn sharded items in to lolgoose enchant scrolls, etc. Netherweave cloth when turned in to heavy netherweave bandages also vendors for 6g a stack.

Scholazar basin + gathering profs and fishing is win.

Install the npcscan and npcscan overlay addons and hunt the northrend and outland rares if you are on at obscure hours, the gold dropped by northrend mobs alone is usually 25g+ along with cloth and any crystalized elements.

Farming the blue dragons in azshara with a skinning char for an hour or so can be beneficial as the leather from those can still fetch a reasonable amount of gold per stack and theres a chance of a rare whelp pet dropping, which is an instant sell for several hundred gold on the ah if it drops.

Excess Frostweave Cloth: If you have a tailor, use it to make frostweave bags and auction them all off, people will have your hand off for these every time.

Tyrs hand in eastern plaguelands is a good farming spot and the crusader enchant formula drops from the mobs here and ti auctions for a couple of hundred gold usually, though its a bit luck based. (The archmages seem to drop it the most)

Check for teremus the devourer each time you go through the blasted lands portal, he is a free 100g or so if killed once you turn in any orbs he drops to the broken npc near the road.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Even if you are joking please don't recommend gold farmers. Anyone buying off them is further boosting their confidence and they are completely annoying the hell out of me in game.

---------- Post added 2010-09-14 at 02:12 PM ----------

i dont get your signature, dps prefer more praise than tanks and healers do...
    I recommend Badboy and spamthrottle if you're having trouble with spammers / gold sellers

I'll only give one tip. On my server, the scroll with highest demand and mats: sell price ratio is the 28 SP on gloves. The mats cost about 10g (or less) and teh scroll sells anywhere between 30 - 120g. People are lazy. I can sell about 20/day if I keep reposting (no deposit ftw) and I play on a low pop server. Also, there are other enchants that nett a nice profit, such as the t1 WotLK weapon enchants (50 ap, 50 SP and such), since they are cheap and people usualy buy them for 150g a pop. Also, buying cheap crystals (<25g) and shattering them is usaly profitable.

When it comes to jewelcrafting, I still make nice profit disenchanting the earth + green gem rings, crafting Scarlet Rubies, and prospecting saronite.

Inscription; Armor Vellums + Weapon Vellums
    Engineering: Scopes, scholazari basin + mote extractor, get a buddy and 2-3 man leviathan on 10 and 25 each week. It should give you at least 100g/person, possibly more (if mechano hog mats drop)
    Alchemy; Transmutes (Primal Might is neglected nowadays, if you're transmute master, they go for 200g a pop on my server)
    Leatherworking; Arctic fur, heavy borean leather, 226, 245 and 264 crafts
    Tailoring; Bags, bags, bags, ICC crafts, save the cloth for your own crafts.

PvP premades tend to give shitloads of gold (my previus guild used to farm horde graveyards for hours in palces like AB, but we had full rival+ groups)

GDKP raids on a good server (my current one fails at it).
    Dailies to a lesser extend.
    If you HAVE to farm, go for Scarlet quarter in Strat OR Dire Maul. The pristines, tomes, and righteus orbs (strat only) alone should pay off. The pro for Strat is the mount (you need to clear the UD side aswell then), while the pro for Dire maul is the trinket (still early in the morning, the name eludes me) that transforms you into opposite faction.

And if you're a gatherer, badlands for mithrill (80g+/stack) and Hinterlands for herbalists.

And one of the most neglected farms ever; Azshara clams. The meat goes 200g/stack here, the Golden pearls are 500g+. 1h hour of farming leaves you with 8 stacks of clam meat and between 2-5 golden pearls.
    You are the harbringer of death, Kara Thrace. You will lead them all to their end.

I made 50k gold in one evening just by selling DBW and 277 cloak from GS HC(I won both first on highest roll) to a Rogue.

<3 People that doesnt look at the future
    Last edited by Spoonman; 2010-09-16 at 07:53 AM.

Sell 10 man Glory of the Icecrown Raider for 75k and earn yourself 8333g + gold, items and emblems from the bosses in 2 hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im a jewelcrafter, 5k is nothing for me.

Go watch the tuts from Kripparrian on youtube, nice to make 20k/hour.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, found a few useful tips there =)

wow @ OP... u farm 4 hours pr day.. i dont even have that much spare time for IRL stuff + game... but great guide for people with no job like the felliron ore guide, some servers prolly have inzane thorium prices too i guess