Thread: Trueshot Aura

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'd actually rather keep it so you have to put it up. Would be nice at lvl 85 in arenas and you start in stealth but the enemy can't tell if you're marks if Trueshot hasn't been turned on yet.

Something to think about: The entire glyph system is getting rebooted, a lot of old glyphs are getting changed entirely, and Blizz has admitted to considering baking-in glyph effects into certain abilities... I haven't been hearing much about upcoming hunter changes, but I'd say there is a possibility that TSA could end up having one of the current glyph effects tacked on to balance it against the other variants and make it more attractive rather than a "meh" point that we are required to spend.

Leader of the Pack ....

Quote Originally Posted by Foibles View Post
    To be fair, Trueshot is only one point, where as Imp Icy Talons is NINE points to get the raid buff.
    What? That's a completely different buff, DK equivilant is Abominations Might which is 2pts iirc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jambo View Post
    Leader of the Pack ....
    Leader of the Pack heals you for 8% of your total health every six seconds or so. Not amazing for dps but still a good bonus (and yes, that's for one point in Cataclysm).

1. That's improved leader of the pack
    2. That affects everyone.

dont take it get something else you dont gain any sorta of self buff from having it but you can get it if the raid needs it.
    abom's might give the dk stats for taking it, to be fair mm should get a crit boost for taking trueshot aura.
    Last edited by mordale; 2010-08-18 at 07:42 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    Leader of the Pack heals you for 8% of your total health every six seconds or so. Not amazing for dps but still a good bonus (and yes, that's for one point in Cataclysm).
    uhm... leader of the pack is 5% critical for the raid...! that sounds as dps bonus to me!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    You all are forgetting the most important thing here. He's comparing a buff of a "pure DPS" class to buffs of "hybrid DPS" classes. This is most likely the reason Blizzard didn't give hunters that little extra. Just my opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexangelus View Post
    You all are forgetting the most important thing here. He's comparing a buff of a "pure DPS" class to buffs of "hybrid DPS" classes. This is most likely the reason Blizzard didn't give hunters that little extra. Just my opinion.
    Unfortunatelly they removing this "something" that made pure dps classes diferent...!
    they balance hybrid in EVERY specc not as a whole "hybrid" class! so by leveling a hybrid you have 3 different classes that rock!

likely nexanglus.
    and as always good job captain. (symbolic) obvious.
    where as a "pure" will have 3 dps classes with different utility.
    some that is sturdier(frost mage) burstier(arc mage) or more efficient(fire mage).
    all relying on the same or similar gear.
    Last edited by mordale; 2010-08-18 at 07:58 AM.

Fury Warriors?

On that same note @Lysah Rampage is also a 1/1 Talent and it gives them 2% Crit on Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Corpsereaver
    Barani you are the only Hunter for me. <3

then again it could be they haven't gone deep into hunters yet this is beta you know some classes look horrible.
    fire magi perk- fire specialization : you deal 25% more fire dmg.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    but the OP wasn't talking about beta...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by symbolic View Post
    uhm... leader of the pack is 5% critical for the raid...! that sounds as dps bonus to me!
    Obviously. We're talking about selfish benefits of these group auras, not the auras themselves. ;)

but the OP wasn't talking about beta...
    He very clearly was. He mentioned the 20% attack speed buff (which we don't have on live).

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    Obviously. We're talking about selfish benefits of these group auras, not the auras themselves. ;)

He very clearly was. He mentioned the 20% attack speed buff (which we don't have on live).
    My bad. I wasn't sure since this wasn't posted in the cata section

My bad. I wasn't sure since this wasn't posted in the cata section
    Well if I put Hunter Cata threads in the Cata section I would get people who wouldn't contribute and just troll all day just because they were bored but if Hunters are actually going to come to the forums looking to contribute useful information them I'm all game to post here
    Quote Originally Posted by Corpsereaver
    Barani you are the only Hunter for me. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I always thought that TSA was a waste considering I always have a blood DK in my group. Hence I don't spec in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    I always thought that TSA was a waste considering I always have a blood DK in my group. Hence I don't spec in it.
    With a dedicated blood dk or enhance shaman it is a waste. I would've done the same had there been one.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuger View Post
    But that makes me go OOM.
    You mean OOF

... wait a second