Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Anyone else notice..?

Anyone else notice the new Lich King (Bolvar), is not encased in Ice, like at the end of the cinematic, when Tirion places the Helmet on Bolvar?

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...northrend2.jpg Look!
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!
    Kel'Thuzad: But my master, the corner store is all the way in Kalimdor!

Just because it shows Bolvar doesn't mean the picture takes place with him being in the ice.

10+ Year Old Account
    It melted. That's why he's so pissed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

He's made of freaking lava. He melted the ice.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

He's made of freaking lava. He melted the ice.
    Yeah but come on! He's meant to stay encased in the Ice!
    (Gz on 2000 PC!!)
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!

I feel like we will be confronted by waves of burning ghouls at some point in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    In WotLK cinimatic, arthas raised sindragosa behind him, but faced her and even talked to her in the in game flashback. Blizzard is overusing their retcon powers...they dont have infinate get out of jail free cards

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    Its because Bolvar multi-classed a few levels as a mage. so he iceblocked himself so Tirion would gtfo...but as we all know, iceblock wears off.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

Quote Originally Posted by Larch View Post
    I feel like we will be confronted by waves of burning ghouls at some point in the future.
    Seriously! This could be a conspiracy people! Maybe Deathwing disguised himself as Bolvar, became the Lich King, to have even MORE power, then caused the Cataclysm? Come on ideas people!! Why isn't he frozen in the ice anymore?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy Osbourne View Post
    (Gz on 2000 PC!!)
    I noticed that too, thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larch View Post
    ...it has been obvious to be that at some point we will face a force we can not overcome, most likely the Burning Legion home of operations. At that point Bolvar will come in with his fire zombies and help us take them out.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

I noticed that too, thank you.
    That made me laugh XD And your welcome :3
    EDIT: Look at my signature :P

I've actually been rather curious about that picture since I saw it.

Here's hoping we have some new Northrend-connected lore to go along with all the changes in Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dam global warming + Fire lich king = big pool of water? xD
    socials
    TikTok flanleet | YouTube/Twitter/Instagram flan1337

I really hope there is a twist to Bolvar!

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    In WotLK cinimatic, arthas raised sindragosa behind him, but faced her and even talked to her in the in game flashback. Blizzard is overusing their retcon powers...they dont have infinate get out of jail free cards
    Actually, they can do whatever they want with it. They write the lore so they can change it whenever they like and for any reason. If they wanted Arthas to suddenly revive himself and smite down Bolvar with a shortsword made of CareBears and sesame seeds, they can do so. It might alienate all but 12 of their subscribers, but they have the right to do it.
    "Sociopaths are very good at figuring out ways to fuck people over without actually breaking any rules. One might even argue that it's the only thing they're really any good at. They certainly aren't very good at being people."

Bolvar felt cramps and went to the loo. While straining, someone from Blizzard snuck up and took a shot of him. You see him visibly upset by the level of "deep freeze" in his bowels, looking almost down, as if to say, "How can you do this to me? How can it hurt me so?"

Give him an hour or so and he'll get back in his block of ice and no one'll be the wiser.

Everyone who thinks that the new northrend loading screen means anything significant are reading way too much into a drawing. It's either Bolvar right after he put on the crown before he was frozen, an artists rendition that holds absolutely no weight on the story, or we'll see Bolvar LK in the future and I'll eat my words.

15+ Year Old Account
    It would be amazing if at some point Bolvar just shows up and kicks ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well...looks the lich king finally get his thermostat?
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

art work is artwork.