Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit View Post
    What's that smell? Ahhhh, delicious envy.

    Unlike Jesse, I'm not a nice guy at all and will happily flatten you with my ego :> Jesse and I do the best Cataclysm videos on the internet. Fact. Nobody gives a flying fuck about your dumb opinion. Both of us get paid to talk about videogames on the internet, you don't. Why? Because nobody gives a flying fuck about your dumb opinion. Both of us are paid voice-actors and presenters and have the resumes to prove it. This is why nobody gives a flying fuck about your dumb opinion of our voices or presentation styles. Just as your negative opinion about a professional footballer who is vastly better at football than you is dumb and doesn't matter, so your opinion on professional commentators who are vastly better at talking about videogames than you doesn't matter.

    Basically, we > you, this will always be the case and that is why you are so angry. Sadly, you're also so impotent and nothing you can say, do or posture is going to change the fact that we > you. To ensure you remember this fact, I wrote you a short poem.

    Roses are red, the sky is blue and let's be honest, we > you.

    Do give me a call if you want to get flattened by my ego again, it feeds on your tears and frustration and it can't hear you over the sound of how awesome it is.
    From that bout of nerd rage your more like a limpbiscuit now buddy.

    EDIT: Edited because hey, I love stupid people with big ego's. So allow me to point out the jist of your rant here on the forums for the masses. Everyone who critiqued your videos are unable to do so without retribution because our opinions are "dumb" and no one gives a "flying fuck"? Last I checked freedom of speech was ever prevelant on the internet. If you think people are going to stop calling your crap out because you have an overinflated ego over a podcast that you uncreatively made over someone elses game, think again. Though seeing you respond to my post was rather heartening, it made me see that under the podcast, your just as much an annoying blowhard as you are when you vibrate your vocal cords to produce the whining sounds that appear in your videos.

    Me > You
    With much love,
    A Challenger!
    <3
    Last edited by A Challenger!; 2010-08-20 at 10:27 PM.

  2. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by A Challenger! View Post
    Everyone who critiqued your videos are unable to do so without retribution because our opinions are "dumb" and no one gives a "flying fuck"?
    Also means nobody can like the videos either, because we're not all voice actors who get paid for voice acting, so our opinions are 'dumb' and no one gives a 'flying fuck'...

    OMG I'M FALLING THROUGH A LOGIC HOLE

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by jacedraccus View Post
    also means nobody can like the videos either, because we're not all voice actors who get paid for voice acting, so our opinions are 'dumb' and no one gives a 'flying fuck'...

    Omg i'm falling through a logic hole
    oh shit! Abort mission!

    Abort!

  4. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by A Challenger! View Post
    From that bout of nerd rage your more like a limpbiscuit now buddy.

    EDIT: Edited because hey, I love stupid people with big ego's. So allow me to point out the jist of your rant here on the forums for the masses. Everyone who critiqued your videos are unable to do so without retribution because our opinions are "dumb" and no one gives a "flying fuck"? Last I checked freedom of speech was ever prevelant on the internet. If you think people are going to stop calling your crap out because you have an overinflated ego over a podcast that you uncreatively made over someone elses game, think again. Though seeing you respond to my post was rather heartening, it made me see that under the podcast, your just as much an annoying blowhard as you are when you vibrate your vocal cords to produce the whining sounds that appear in your videos.

    Me > You
    With much love,
    A Challenger!
    <3
    Surprisingly I think the people agree with totalbiscuit. He's alot more loveable than you my friend. You just seem like some pissed off nerd?. And i'm also pretty sure 'people' who call this 'crap' out. Is pretty much just you on this thread. And by replying to his post your ego is as massive as biscuits. Also, when it comes to commenting gaming

    TotalBiscuit > You

    Just like he said. No one gives a flying fuck about your opinion.

  5. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by Squike View Post
    Surprisingly I think the people agree with totalbiscuit. He's alot more loveable than you my friend. You just seem like some pissed off nerd?. And i'm also pretty sure 'people' who call this 'crap' out. Is pretty much just you on this thread. And by replying to his post your ego is as massive as biscuits. Also, when it comes to commenting gaming

    TotalBiscuit > You

    Just like he said. No one gives a flying fuck about your opinion.
    Your close-mindedness makes sure you forget one important detail. If someone is liked, there is surely an equal amount of people that dislike that person as well. Idiots like yourself are too shut in to realize that. I do like how you called my trolling nerd rage though, that gave me a giggle. I lurk this cesspit in the hopes of getting lulz and pissing off imbeciles, followers, and mongoloids much like yourself. To actually call "trolling" nerd rage, is a pathetic attempt at trolling the troller. LimpBiscuit however, is nerd raging by defending his WoW podcast in the manner he did. Its really simple to see, but it eludes brown nosers like yourself. No surprise there considering LimpBiscuit and Jesse Cocks are just massive money consuming assholes, taking off WoW's success because they are too uncreative to form their own podcast, how could someone so deep in that hole even see the other side?

    Since I'm feeling particularly in a good mood, I'll address that second half of your brown nosing with simply this: Why do I care LimpBiscuit is better at commenting on games than me. If that's really your only way of showing how he is better than me, just please stop fueling the embers of this dead thread right now. Your only looking more stupid than you already are. Lastly, and I'm going to be blunt here, I couldn't give a flying fuck (Hurr hurr, like what I did there LimpBiscuit?) if some wanna-be troll combatant/podcaster is more lovable. To just as many, he isn't and never will be because of his ego, and the fact he is an uncreative hack leeching off of WoW's success. Jesse Cocks and LimpBiscuit DO have something however that makes them unique and ACTUALLY talented however, and that is a podcasters voice. Its a shame its wasted on them.

    With love,
    A Challenger!
    <3

  6. #206
    Keyboard Turner Mombajamba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit View Post
    What's that smell? Ahhhh, delicious envy.

    Unlike Jesse, I'm not a nice guy at all and will happily flatten you with my ego :> Jesse and I do the best Cataclysm videos on the internet. Fact. Nobody gives a flying fuck about your dumb opinion. Both of us get paid to talk about videogames on the internet, you don't. Why? Because nobody gives a flying fuck about your dumb opinion. Both of us are paid voice-actors and presenters and have the resumes to prove it. This is why nobody gives a flying fuck about your dumb opinion of our voices or presentation styles. Just as your negative opinion about a professional footballer who is vastly better at football than you is dumb and doesn't matter, so your opinion on professional commentators who are vastly better at talking about videogames than you doesn't matter.

    Basically, we > you, this will always be the case and that is why you are so angry. Sadly, you're also so impotent and nothing you can say, do or posture is going to change the fact that we > you. To ensure you remember this fact, I wrote you a short poem.

    Roses are red, the sky is blue and let's be honest, we > you.

    Do give me a call if you want to get flattened by my ego again, it feeds on your tears and frustration and it can't hear you over the sound of how awesome it is.
    Your videos suck dude, and where you got all these assumptions is beyond me. This whole "We're better than you" charade is pathetic. Please remove the 12 pack of sharpies from your ass and come back later.

  7. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by Squike View Post
    Surprisingly I think the people agree with totalbiscuit. He's alot more loveable than you my friend. You just seem like some pissed off nerd?. And i'm also pretty sure 'people' who call this 'crap' out. Is pretty much just you on this thread. And by replying to his post your ego is as massive as biscuits. Also, when it comes to commenting gaming

    TotalBiscuit > You

    Just like he said. No one gives a flying fuck about your opinion.
    More loveable? I can't tell the difference between them.

    Still, nice to know that 'internet celebrities' are just as retarded online as everyone else. A little professionalism would have been nice, but... oh well, what can you do.

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit View Post
    What's that smell? Ahhhh, delicious envy.

    Unlike Jesse, I'm not a nice guy at all and will happily flatten you with my ego :> Jesse and I do the best Cataclysm videos on the internet. Fact. Nobody gives a flying fuck about your dumb opinion. Both of us get paid to talk about videogames on the internet, you don't. Why? Because nobody gives a flying fuck about your dumb opinion. Both of us are paid voice-actors and presenters and have the resumes to prove it. This is why nobody gives a flying fuck about your dumb opinion of our voices or presentation styles. Just as your negative opinion about a professional footballer who is vastly better at football than you is dumb and doesn't matter, so your opinion on professional commentators who are vastly better at talking about videogames than you doesn't matter.

    Basically, we > you, this will always be the case and that is why you are so angry. Sadly, you're also so impotent and nothing you can say, do or posture is going to change the fact that we > you. To ensure you remember this fact, I wrote you a short poem.

    Roses are red, the sky is blue and let's be honest, we > you.

    Do give me a call if you want to get flattened by my ego again, it feeds on your tears and frustration and it can't hear you over the sound of how awesome it is.
    Yeah, now I'm definitely not watching your videos anymore. You don't know what people here do. You think you are better than any other random person because you make videos about World of Warcraft? That's particularly sad, actually. I honestly have no problems with your voices. You could sound eight hundred times more annoying and I wouldn't care, because it's the actual content of what you say that matters to me. (So, basically, what I'm saying is, the fact that you think that your voice entitles you to be better than everyone else is very silly).

    Fact. What I've seen you talk about in your videos, anyone can do. You ramble, and are often wrong. That's fine. But don't pretend you're better than anyone else. "This may be that, or that, or this." Yeah, thanks, I can figure that out on my own. You speculate about World of Warcraft in videos, and you do "voice acting." Yay for you. You're doing great things for the world.

    Then you have the gall to say something like that?

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Midgardian View Post
    Yeah, now I'm definitely not watching your videos anymore. You don't know what people here do. You think you are better than any other random person because you make videos about World of Warcraft? That's particularly sad, actually. I honestly have no problems with your voices. You could sound eight hundred times more annoying and I wouldn't care, because it's the actual content of what you say that matters to me. (So, basically, what I'm saying is, the fact that you think that your voice entitles you to be better than everyone else is very silly).

    Fact. What I've seen you talk about in your videos, anyone can do. You ramble, and are often wrong. That's fine. But don't pretend you're better than anyone else. "This may be that, or that, or this." Yeah, thanks, I can figure that out on my own. You speculate about World of Warcraft in videos, and you do "voice acting." Yay for you. You're doing great things for the world.

    Then you have the gall to say something like that?
    In fairness, perhaps it was meant facetiously.

    It's still pretty arrogant.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •