10+ Year Old Account

Noggenfogger Elixir in Catacylsm???

Hey guys I'm just wondering if anyone knows whether Noggenfogger elixir is staying in Cataclysm or its gone because of the changes?
    I love the effect and hope they keep this chain as the reward is awesome.

it looks like Marin Noggenfogger is not only alive, but very, very rich now. I only saw him briefly, but it almost seemed like he owned the town.

I have no doubt he'll still sell nogg. perhaps even Egg Noggenfogger for the holidays, now with rotten arrakoa eggs! (to keep in line with the terrifying and deadly ingredients so far)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    it looks like Marin Noggenfogger is not only alive, but very, very rich now. I only saw him briefly, but it almost seemed like he owned the town.

I have no doubt he'll still sell nogg. perhaps even Egg Noggenfogger for the holidays, now with rotten arrakoa eggs! (to keep in line with the terrifying and deadly ingredients so far)
    It nows comes in bullet shaped pill form! Just load it in a gun, insert the barrel into your mouth and pull the trigger to experience Noggenfogger BULLET edition!

Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    It nows comes in bullet shaped pill form! Just load it in a gun, insert the barrel into your mouth and pull the trigger to experience Noggenfogger BULLET edition!
    "So good you'll just DIE for it"