Thread: Felwood Video

Felwood Video

In World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, Felwood will undergo some changes. Bloodvenom Post has been reinforced with the Horde architecture seen in Northrend. The night elves have a new settlement around Irontree Woods. In addition the Talonbranch Glade will be a small worgen settlement. It will be retuned as a 45-50 zone. (ninjaed from wowwiki)

Areas affected:

* Bloodvenom Post – expanded and heavily fortified
    * Deadwood Village – slightly expanded and fortified
    * Emerald Sanctuary – remodeling of buildings, added new one
    * Felpaw Village – proper entrance now, with more Furbolg within
    * Irontree Woods – full of Goblin equipment; Goblin-themed Horde town nearby with flight master
    * Jadefire Run – noticeable entry and exit, has demonic architecture now
    * Ruins of Constellas – Neutral flight path here; NE is a small Cenarion Circle outpost
    * Shatter Scar Vale – north of here is a Cenarion Circle town, complete with flight master
    * Talonbranch Glade – converted to Gilneas-themed camp
    * Timbermaw Hold – new Timbermaw-style entrance

Video

Deleted
    Very nice, thanks for this

Still feels a little underpopulated but wow, I definitely notice a lot more effort on Blizzard's part.

Some nice changes there. I figured this zone would have to be changed a little being that it is so close to Hyjal. I just wish more of the actual enviorment would have changed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Like the changes made, though the Horde outpost is a little bit unfitting in the area in my opinion.

The large base you listed as Cenarion is actually Darnassian. It's a Darnassian flight master and NE flags all over the place.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm starting to have an issue with every zone having Goblins exploiting some resource.