Thread: Holy Trinkets

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrrandion View Post
    Thank you for the replies. However, I did still wonder, is the the difference between the HM sliver and regular sliver really make or break when trying to replace the triumph trinket? Just wondering so I don't screw someone else out of it if it drops and the other healer needs it (normal versions). Thanks.
    If you have the triumph trinket, get tears ^_^ Then you can just pass on sliver(Normal at least, I havnt done math on H; Refer to Dantrags stickied trinket guide+math)

---------- Post added 2010-08-19 at 03:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ATTHEREADY View Post
    Math is the universal language for a reason, you can't debunk it.
    Oh how much I want to embark on a philosophical debate... but NVM, in this case, math wins
    I guess I'm back? Sighhhh....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrrandion View Post
    Thank you for the replies. However, I did still wonder, is the the difference between the HM sliver and regular sliver really make or break when trying to replace the triumph trinket? Just wondering so I don't screw someone else out of it if it drops and the other healer needs it (normal versions). Thanks.
    i'd go ahead and say normal isn't worth it, hc probably is.

Quote Originally Posted by Forcelink View Post
    If you have the triumph trinket, get tears ^_^ Then you can just pass on sliver(Normal at least, I havnt done math on H; Refer to Dantrags stickied trinket guide+math)

---------- Post added 2010-08-19 at 03:09 PM ----------

Oh how much I want to embark on a philosophical debate... but NVM, in this case, math wins
    can we embark on the philosophical please i really want too.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulPoetry View Post
    i'd go ahead and say normal isn't worth it, hc probably is.
    NHC Sliver is 158 SP and 1625 Mana every 2 mins
    HC Sliver is 178 SP and 1830 Mana every 2 mins

Thats a net increase if 20SP and 205 Mana every 2 mins
    If it really is HM Sliver>Triumph Trink>NHC Sliver, those are some mighty fine margins

Go with the triumph trinket.

Oh and the SP/FoL pallies seriously need to go DIAF...I don't know how many paladins that I've played with, whether its just for a VoA pug or a guildy (including someone that was the paladin class leader for a former guild -.-) that I have had to reeducate because they believed your ignorant posts, then wondered why tanks were dying on fights that holy paladins should excel at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forcelink View Post
    I really did lol, while we're at it, how about discussing relativity too? =P
    FFVI > FFVII

Quote Originally Posted by Entaaro View Post
    I think you underestimate the capacity of your brain to process information quickly - but maybe with good reason.