Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Why not garrosh?

I dont understand the hate for garrosh. He is everything an old school warcraft player enjoyed back in the old days and more.

Without the conflict he brings the story gets stale and the gameplay is lacking.

Surely you wouldint rather have a game in witch the events play out peacefully and nothing bad ever happens?

Support garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly Thrall fans and carebares.

As for me, FUCK YEAH GARROSH!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    In before "I can't connect the dots, so it must be bad writing".

Thanks for your thoughts, could you post them in any of the million threads about this topic instead of making a new one?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Garrosh is indeed the Old School orc, hell he could even pass for a warhammer ork! The main issue is, that he is destroying everything the orcs have acieved! And it makes no sense, he is aggresive and warmongering, despite being a mag'har, a oure blood, he Gates the alliance just for the sake of hating.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Garrosh is the best warchief if you want a full all out war. and they want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Garrosh is indeed the Old School orc, hell he could even pass for a warhammer ork! The main issue is, that he is destroying everything the orcs have acieved! And it makes no sense, he is aggresive and warmongering, despite being a mag'har, a oure blood, he Gates the alliance just for the sake of hating.
    I hear he walked into goldshire on moonguard.

10+ Year Old Account
    well, garrosh is a moron, who in fact brings the old horde back, an old horde corrupted by demon blood bent on consuming azeroth. Yet in any case, he does bring back the war in warcraft, but reversing years of cultural development, he is an icon of the past, who at this rate will cause the downfall of the horde given his outdated antics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    well, garrosh is a moron, who in fact brings the old horde back, an old horde corrupted by demon blood bent on consuming azeroth.
    Thanks for showing that you know nothing about Garrosh.

well, garrosh is a moron, who in fact brings the old horde back, an old horde corrupted by demon blood bent on consuming azeroth. Yet in any case, he does bring back the war in warcraft, but reversing years of cultural development, he is an icon of the past, who at this rate will cause the downfall of the horde given his outdated antics.

wat?! how the.. what? seriously? What the fuck is demonic about garrosh? all he wants to do is to expand the horde territory and have dominance over the alliance / potentially to destroy the alliance, what the hell is wrong with that from a horde point of view? Isnt this World Of Warcraft? Isnt this game about 2 factions at war? Isnt this game supposed to be violent? He does NOTHING that the "Old" horde did.

OT: Everything I've so far read about garrosh in Cataclysm makes me think that Thrall was super right in naming him as a succesor.

You say that while having a Sylvanas sig?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by methical View Post
    wat?! how the.. what? seriously? What the fuck is demonic about garrosh? all he wants to do is to expand the horde territory and have dominance over the alliance / potentially to destroy the alliance, what the hell is wrong with that from a horde point of view? Isnt this World Of Warcraft? Isnt this game about 2 factions at war? Isnt this game supposed to be violent? He does NOTHING that the "Old" horde did.

OT: Everything I've so far read about garrosh in Cataclysm makes me think that Thrall was super right in naming him as a succesor.
    He is the last Orc I would suspect to have anything to do with demons. He is proud of his father for freeing them from the demon blood. And there has been proof of this again and again. People just cant think before they assume anymore. Maybe the reason there is currently so much going on with the Horde in Cataclysm is because some Orcs feel they can get away with stuff now that Thrall is gone. They mistake Garrosh being the type of guy who is okay with the means if the end looks good.

First case is the Stonetalon chain, an Orc thinks Garrosh wont mind if he bombs the place as long as he wins the battle. Results in his death.

Second case is in Ashenvale, a female Orc thinks of using felfire to fight against the Alliance. She tries to convince herself and you that if they win the battle it will be okay with Garrosh. Right after it she admits that she wasn't thinking and wants you to send a letter of her apologizing to Garrosh. He gives you two options, bring him the head of the guy who was influencing the female Orc to use felfire to him, or have her head and yours on a pike.

Stood in the Fire BallsofThunder's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Youre just nerd raging cause he doesnt talk nicely to youre foul mouth, backstabbing, bitch of a queen Sylvannas. She must die. Enough said.

I love Garrosh.
    "Do you have a boyfriend?"
    "No."
    "Do you want one?"
    "Uhh.. No?"
    "Cause you see, I like to have a girlfriend from each state."
    "Do you know their names?"
    "Oh I call them by numbers, 25 is the best, shes got it going on."

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The main issue is, that he is destroying everything the orcs have acieved!
    How so?

And it makes no sense, he is aggresive and warmongering, despite being a mag'har, a oure blood, he Gates the alliance just for the sake of hating.
    Lore fallacy here. Orcs were never peacemongers. They were always a violent warrior culture, even before the demonic corruption.

This is well representative of most complaints about Garrosh: repeating things that have no foundation because the person has no idea what he's talking about.

He's a douche and I hate how he's treating the Forsaken, but I support his position as Warchief, because he brought war with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BallsofThunder View Post
    Youre just nerd raging cause he doesnt talk nicely to youre foul mouth, backstabbing, bitch of a queen Sylvannas. She must die. Enough said.

I love Garrosh.
    Incase you haven't noticed Sylavanas is dead. ^^
    Putrefaction you've caused, No need for confession. Now you wish you had a god, To stop your demolition. Crushing the bones of the hundred folds, Swinging the judgement hammer. Man, woman, child no-one is safe The heads of the dead are the banner.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh no guys!, I meant that he brings back the old hord chain of tought, an old horde that happens to be all about the demon blood. which is weird in the sense that garrosh didn't drink any of it.

Old horde at least had that explanation, garrosh? not so much.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    He's a douche and I hate how he's treating the Forsaken, but I support his position as Warchief, because he brought war with him.
    The forsaken earned their treatment. You don't lie, scheme and back-stab and then develop a persecution complex when it turns out your actions actually have consequences. The forsaken have been given a lot of leeway to be a team player. The fact that they keep proving that they can't play by the Horde's rules is no one's fault but their own.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh, and geez, garrosh fanboys really get their pants on a bunch.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarog View Post
    How so?

Lore fallacy here. Orcs were never peacemongers. They were always a violent warrior culture, even before the demonic corruption.

This is well representative of most complaints about Garrosh: repeating things that have no foundation because the person has no idea what he's talking about.
    How so? Well jeesh I don't know, maybe by shattering what peace there was? Maybe by invading and fortifying?
    Orcs were enver peacemongers, a a violent warrior culture - WRONG - they were peaceful, hunters and gatherers before the demonic corruption, go read Rise of the Horde please...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann