Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Paladin Main here. I like it.

looks like it was made in early wow, i think the texture and model shape could do with some work, but the general idea of it is good

Quote Originally Posted by starcaller View Post
    Can't say i'm that impressed by its looks. The idea of having a "pet" is nice but something that looks like a glorified power ranger with wings... here's me hoping it changes : P
    Everything to do with pallies is Power Ranger. always has been. get over it lol

Did anyone else know that we're still in the beta phase? Just thought I'd check because it seems like I'm the only one.

Does anyone else remember what Sylvannas and Alexstraza looked like in the Wrath Beta? Hell Ysera was just some NE chick for 5 months until just a two weeks ago.

The general idea is good but the colors needs working and I think he's a bit fat and to... what's the word I'm looking for... edgy? I don't know, the design is very... pointy? I don't know what word I am looking for but it just seems a bit off.

I like the general idea though and I like how different specs have different weapons.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a paladin main and I like it, it's not completely polished but it's fine by me, seriously for a guardian that'll be there for a few seconds, what do you want? The paladin angel in WC:3, was in game for 4 seconds top. I'm ok with it, especially because the sword looks awesome.

---------- Post added 2010-08-18 at 07:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aildaris View Post
    The general idea is good but the colors needs working and I think he's a bit fat and to... what's the word I'm looking for... edgy? I don't know, the design is very... pointy? I don't know what word I am looking for but it just seems a bit off.

I like the general idea though and I like how different specs have different weapons.
    The design will be polished I guess, but the weapons... Oh that sold me :P And the wings, they'll polish it, but I'd rather see them making HP undispellable first and then they can polish that.

While I think it's a pretty epic looking model, it doesn't look even close to the same quality as other modern WoW models in terms of textures and polygon-count.
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Quote Originally Posted by Meracalis View Post
    While I think it's a pretty epic looking model, it doesn't look even close to the same quality as other modern WoW models in terms of textures and polygon-count.
    Keep in mind that, unlike every other model in WoW, this will only be seen for a few seconds every minute, and will be hidden behind the smoke-and-mirrors of blending filters, shader effects, and particles.

Makes me think of the amazon's pet in D2.

15+ Year Old Account
    For a PH Model, it looks decent.

It could use some polishing, sure, but it is better than slapping on a recycled Valkyr model temporarily.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronark View Post
    For a PH Model, it looks decent.

It could use some polishing, sure, but it is better than slapping on a recycled Valkyr model temporarily.
    Totally in agreement, i love it!

Heres hoping they do make it into a Tier set,

Just imagine that gear on a Tauren xD

I'm glad I wasnt the only one who thought he looked a little short and fat lol... that was just my first impression though. It's not a terrible model though. I look forward to seeing how it developes.

Pallys are such the flashy flashy gaudy class. Powder Blue, Pink, and Solid Gold baby YEAH!
    "Your arrogance will be your undoing" - Lord Jaraxxus (aka Lord Jerry)

if you want my opinion (you probably don't), paladins should transform into this, rather than have it as a pet... why??? because it would be nice for them to have a cool transformation like the warlocks' demon form... I always thought paladins and warlocks were ment to be rivals... you know... pure x corrupt, good x evil, plated religious guy x clothed demon summoner... etc... they should both have a transformation...

instead, they are turning the tree of life into a metamorphosis-like hability... bah... I don't want a druid healer as a rival T_T

15+ Year Old Account
    I like it. I actually really like it. COOL!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

The more people hate it the more i like it, because that makes it that much more awsome when it kills them

I like the look about it. When it's polished, it'll be awesome. I love the classic aspect of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll View Post
    is it just me or is it mostly the people with paladin alts that like this?
    Mostly just B'Elf'adins from what I can tell. Alliance players would likely appreciate more substance given their options, as I do. But this isn't a poll, so it's somewhat moot I guess. In any case, can't blame people for their tastes just because it disagrees with else's preference.
    A voice replied...

"Not by the hair on my Wrynny chin chin."

And then Varian Chintercepted Garrosh's cast, then sliced the orcs head off. 24 hours later he was found riding Deathwing over Orgrimmar, burning the city to the ground, laughing maniacally.

10+ Year Old Account
    im the only one seeing tyrael here?

it was really datamined? is this real? if so, i'm very sorry for u all paladins D:

i think it looks bad. the transformation idea is much more awesome.

Very disappointed. Really ugly imo. :/ The textures are... brutal. He looks quite fat, the wings on his head look really odd, and he looks like he has hooves. Personally, I always pictured it as female too, I thought that'd turn out to be cooler, really.