Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Funny how half the loud mouths here who think they know it all arn't on the beta, unlike some of us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davrun View Post
    Not sure what server ur on, but on my ally always wins
    well according to all the alliance whines on the WoW forums
    apparently I'm on every battlegroup in WoW EU and NA. :0

If you really meant server... then the winner of wintergrasp is basically more often the faction with more people showing up.
    Truth hurts huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Creed86 View Post
    Funny how half the loud mouths here who think they know it all arn't on the beta, unlike some of us.
    I wish I knew it all. That is why I'm relying on you to tell me.

Tell me all about the quests and texts involving Ashenvale please

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    I wouldn't count on an answer. Anytime I've asked for something like this it's met with silence. People like to make the claims, they don't like to back them up.

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

Deleted
    The Horde should worry about itself before trying to deal with the Alliance. I can't wait for the Horde civil war to start, gonna grab some popcorn head over to Varian's and watch it unfold on the big screen. Many lulz will be had

To the Horde's credit I'm surprised they have taken as much land as they have considering the small numbers and how thin the lines would have to be to take all the land they are taking.
    Dude, if any Alliance capital has a big-screen, it's the Exodar. That place is lit up like Tokyo! I bet Velen is rockin' one hell of an entertainment system.

I'm glad to hear the assault on Ashenvale ain't going well. Sure, the Horde need lumber and the Sentinels overreacted when they tried to take it. But, seriously you guys, time to gtfo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhazgul View Post
    considering night elves having over 10 000 years as immortals to train and grow in power while hanging in ashervale and learning it's terrain with all the flank/ambush spots
    then orcs come and instantly kills the forrest, leaving a desert behind them. Making off with nelf sacred trees.

That makes night elves seriously failures. Like painfully severe failures. No excuses whatsoever
    So pathetic. How can people honestly roll night elves and think they are cool? Do they really associate them self with such utter fail?

edit - I'm glad they made ashervale mirror warsong gulch, horde constantly dominate it so it should be the same in-game. They should do it with arathi basin and arathi highlands too.
    That is server dependent. Duh.

And let's be fair here. The NElves haven't had to fight an organized, determined, or particularly vicious enemy for a long time. They've had immortal warriors and extremely powerful casters for quite awhile, and they've never needed anything more than guerilla tactics, ambushes, and shock and awe to drive off the latest Harpy infestation or send off a scattered tribe of Gnoll troublemakers.

Skirmish lines don't hold too well against a regimented army with solid leadership. Scattered hit-and-run tactics can't fend off a determined assault on known, established bases of operations like Silverwing or Astranaar. The Night Elves don't fail, they're just fighting completely out of their element.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    I'm glad to hear the assault on Ashenvale ain't going well. Sure, the Horde need lumber and the Sentinels overreacted when they tried to take it. But, seriously you guys, time to gtfo.
    I am not so glad. What is the point of change and conflict if everyone successfully defends their land? I, for one, would absolutely love to see one side gain a real advantage. The tears would be innumerable, but from a storytelling perspective, everlasting attrition and parity between the two factions is absurd.
    Last edited by Direpanda; 2010-08-18 at 07:48 PM.
    Still waiting on the skillscore addon ...

Deleted
    I wish I knew it all. That is why I'm relying on you to tell me.

As I said, it's a tie. The Nelves manage to get the north part of the Warsong Lumber camp and release the furbolgs prisoners at Silverwing orcs, using the rod (it now has some furbolg controlling powers).

It's funny to see Furbolgs vs Orcs at Silverwing Refuge though.

Quote Originally Posted by Knarg View Post
    Man, the Alliance are always either shrieking that they're losing or shrieking that they're winning. What's with that?
    lmao this

Quote Originally Posted by Eike View Post
    let em be proud of this, because the only place where alliance can win something is in the lore LOL fail in bg raid and everything make this a GAME, lol again go back watching some movie of the alliance to gain some pure win XD but you still are failures because you got gnomes, spacegoats, monkeynelfs and old aged humans (because there aren't young one XD), i can only save the dwarfs from the fail of the alliance.
    oh and be happy for the worgen choice, so the horde will be freed from the wave of retarded ppl the rolled a paladin belf, now finally the retarded will go back to the faction they deserve.
    in the end FOR THE HORDE!!!! come bitches i'll kill you all at once *ç*
    Horde fanboi nerd rage?

Maybe I missed something, but the horde still seems to be in the better position here.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

He used to be Alliance I suspect.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Horde should worry about itself before trying to deal with the Alliance. I can't wait for the Horde civil war to start, gonna grab some popcorn head over to Varian's and watch it unfold on the big screen. Many lulz will be had

To the Horde's credit I'm surprised they have taken as much land as they have considering the small numbers and how thin the lines would have to be to take all the land they are taking.
    Thats because you are overthinking it. Old Azeroth had more Alliance dominated/controlled lands than the Horde did. Blizzard is merely evening things out so its more balanced, and in the process doing it in a way that its connected to the overall theme of Cataclysm; war.

Well, at least we made sure you knew Astranaar wasn't up to proper fire code...
    I once shot a man in Goldshire, just to watch him die.

Yay, I love your Avatar Negridoom Youre reading that webcomic? (off-topic abit)

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys,I hear this thread is discussing which faction is better than the other?
    It's very new and exciting.
    Quit being fanboys.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhazgul View Post
    well according to all the alliance whines on the WoW forums
    apparently I'm on every battlegroup in WoW EU and NA. :0

If you really meant server... then the winner of wintergrasp is basically more often the faction with more people showing up.
    Truth hurts huh?
    Oh Raubez, you finally figured how to make a second account? Good for you Now go back to your cave, we had enough of you -.-

Also, I'm in Stormrage, sup bro? Horde just cry while we roflstomp anything, unless they make a pre-made -.-

It would make sense that the NEs would win. It has been their land for thousands of years, they should know it like the backs of their hands.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    Well, at least we made sure you knew Astranaar wasn't up to proper fire code...
    Don't worry, we put off the fires

Ashenvale seems to be a case of equivalent exchange from what I've seen.

The only contested zone I've seen that is a clear Horde victory would have to be the Western Plaguelands, everything else is equivalent exchange or very close to it. I'd even go as far as to say the Alliance end up winning in Swamp of Sorrows, even if they don't capture/destroy Stonard per say.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eike View Post
    let em be proud of this, because the only place where alliance can win something is in the lore LOL fail in bg raid and everything make this a GAME, lol again go back watching some movie of the alliance to gain some pure win XD but you still are failures because you got gnomes, spacegoats, monkeynelfs and old aged humans (because there aren't young one XD), i can only save the dwarfs from the fail of the alliance.
    oh and be happy for the worgen choice, so the horde will be freed from the wave of retarded ppl the rolled a paladin belf, now finally the retarded will go back to the faction they deserve.
    in the end FOR THE HORDE!!!! come bitches i'll kill you all at once *ç*
    Also, RAAAGE. Hahaha, enjoy Stonard, cause you will be trying to find something there mate. Nah just kidding, in this x-pac both factions will lose territory, so stop nerdraging there -.-