Hey :) Could you please point again?

Hey guys im back.
    With new gear, new stuf, ect.
    I even got Skinning 450

So, if changed my tank gun, for this Crossbow.
    If changed my wrist, even put an ench on it.
    Im really going good.
    Only problem is, With replacing that gun with that bow,
    I lost 100 GS, and now no-one wants me in the raid

So, are there any other HC gears im missing here?
    Please give me more advice!

You guys rule!

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&cn=Grolschs

Put the tank gun on, and when you get invited switch over to the xbow :P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

i smell troll ?
    after all he mentioned GS when asking for gearing advice :S
    I DESERVE A FUCKING MEDAL !
    *unwraps it*
    omnomnom chocolate!!!...

Deleted
    All of your 200, 219 and 226 items can be upgraded to 232 from the ICC 5-mans. That'll give you the FailScore needed to join raids...

Except cloak, my bad. Spend some frosties on that one.

As for your spec, remove one point in Go For The Throat and finish up Noxious Stings. 1% more damage over more pet-damage. Same with Aimed Shot. Take Hunting Party instead. More agility, more damage. Aimed shot is good in pvp, useless in pve...
    Last edited by mmoc4ce4b1614a; 2010-08-18 at 07:32 PM.

Well he was saying he switched to a lower gearscore item that was better for him (which is a good thing!) and no people wont take him due to low gearscore. Just get a few "Gearscore" items that you switch out after you got the invite. Like on my pally if im going as holy, I switch in my ret libram (BiS holy pally libram is ilvl 200....) for the gearscore inspect then switch it back out after I get invited (often they dont invite me still, then I laugh at them as they are usually TERRIBLY optimized themselves, then they only make it 4/12, and I join a guild run pug and go 9/12 with the same character).

EDIT: Funny story I actually had something like this the other day, and the guy was horrible.... When i called him out on it he proceeds to link me 11/12 NORMAL 10 MAN ICC ACHIEVES to show off...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Urghy why do they always start about trolling when im actually not...

Ofcourse i dont focus on GS, but if im under 5k, they will just ignore me.
    And you know thats true.. But ok, that idea of swiching guns is very smart!
    Il just do that then..

Il also keep spamming (H) icc 5 mans .
    + saving badges for cloak.

Tnx again

Gearscore is smelly.

HOLY FRACKING HIT RATING BATMAN!

You have 472 hit rating!

Most you ever need is 263.

10+ Year Old Account
    The tank gun is better than that crossbow, no matter what spec you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    The tank gun is better than that crossbow, no matter what spec you are.
    This is very true if the tank gun in question is Rowan's Rifle. The stats found on ranged weapons are very minor. The biggest part of the damage that comes from them is the weapon damage. The Felglacier Bolter only has a weapon dps of 187.2 whereas Rowan's has a weapon dps of 255.0. That's a huge difference.

Deleted
    Yeah drop your hit down to 8% since that is the cap. I'm stuck at 7.98%.

Take a look at my toon, mines isnt the best hunter out there but it does me well.

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Rinky

Quote Originally Posted by Rinky View Post
    Yeah drop your hit down to 8% since that is the cap. I'm stuck at 7.98%.

Take a look at my toon, mines isnt the best hunter out there but it does me well.

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&cn=Rinky
    Just a FYI in case you weren't aware. If you only have 7.98% hit, then your pet has only 7%. Hit is rounded down for pets. So getting that last .02% might be a nice increase in DPS.