Warrior proffesions?

What are the best Proffesions for a fury warrior?

Quote Originally Posted by Kthuhlu View Post
    What are the best Proffesions for a fury warrior?
    JC and BS atm, for extra ArP.
    But they'll be equal to most other professions in cata just FYI
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Well im gonna have mining as one of my proffs. So which would be the better one out of JC and BS?

15+ Year Old Account
    Jc would be better but if you have mining you can do both really.

Been Blacksmith / JC forever , but ever since the days of BOP blacksmith weapons STORMHERALD got trashed, I havn't seen much point. Don't get me wrong 2 extra sockets are very nice, ecpsecially for capping ArP.

But I think I'm gonna drop BS for engineering. After seeing cata BS nothing seems that attractive, and I never used BS to make money. Engineering howevere is amazing, I have it on my rogue and love it. Tonnes of fun shit for BG's ect. rocket boots and parachute cloak are really fun. in arena rocket gloves win games, plus have lots of other awesome uses, bugging vanish, getting people into combat, nuking grounding totems ect. + having bombs off GCD on short CD is a decent dps upgrade, + we'll have to see how nice +haste gloves enchant works out in cata with rage income ect. transporters are really handy, and they give you funny charcter models, acess to AH in dalaran is awesome, mail boxes blhablhablha engineering has tonnes of cool shit!

unless blizz gives BS's something cool only they can use, besides sockets, I see no point.
    ALL DAY SON ALLLLLLLLLLLLL DAY.

well cost wise jc is better 1 because it makes more gold and 2 with bs u get 2 extra sockets which means u need to buy 2 extra gems, but for jc u get free gems so u actually save urself from getting 3 gems(granted the jc gems arent "free" but u can get them with dailys etc)

Engineering is under appreciated and, when used correctly, is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

My vote goes to Engineering, I'd never switch: Haste for PvE, no-GCD ranged attack for PvP!

Deleted
    + Engineering is so much fun

Quote Originally Posted by Pnad View Post
    Been Blacksmith / JC forever , but ever since the days of BOP blacksmith weapons STORMHERALD got trashed, I havn't seen much point. Don't get me wrong 2 extra sockets are very nice, ecpsecially for capping ArP.

But I think I'm gonna drop BS for engineering. After seeing cata BS nothing seems that attractive, and I never used BS to make money. Engineering howevere is amazing, I have it on my rogue and love it. Tonnes of fun shit for BG's ect. rocket boots and parachute cloak are really fun. in arena rocket gloves win games, plus have lots of other awesome uses, bugging vanish, getting people into combat, nuking grounding totems ect. + having bombs off GCD on short CD is a decent dps upgrade, + we'll have to see how nice +haste gloves enchant works out in cata with rage income ect. transporters are really handy, and they give you funny charcter models, acess to AH in dalaran is awesome, mail boxes blhablhablha engineering has tonnes of cool shit!

unless blizz gives BS's something cool only they can use, besides sockets, I see no point.
    Yeah engi got so much nice stuff, BS is getting boring after 4 years =(
    X-tra sockets were nice but I want something that I use, not a stat-stick.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    i got alchemy on my warr...very nice leveling him up with the potion buffs.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say for min/maxing Blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting.

But as other people have said Engineering can be fun and has some pretty nice 'On Use' stuff.

Min/Max or no Min/Max engineering is the absolute very best dps increase. Its the profession all self respecting fury warriors should have.

The Haste glove enchant is incredibly nice. Its like having a mini heroism for 1 seconds every minute. Its synergy with Deathwish is incredible.

The Rocket Boots are an incredibly nice raid "o shit" button. When you need to get out of something quick or to get somewhere quick there is nothing better then having the boots. Also most of the On Use enchants are actualy stat sticks aswell, being usually just very slightly better then the normal Enchantment versions.

Both Blacksmithing and JC also go well with engineering.

P.S. if you seen the things Engineering is getting for Cata, its not even up for tought anymore.

All my raiding toons have Alch. The bonus on flasks are about the same as any other profession, plus 2 hour flasks, epic gem transmutes, Alch reserch (chance at free flasks every 4 days), and chance of flask procs.

I don't spend time making money on my professions, as I only log on for raids now, so the above is why I love Alch on rading toons
    "Peace is a lie"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Min/Max or no Min/Max engineering is the absolute very best dps increase. Its the profession all self respecting fury warriors should have.

The Haste glove enchant is incredibly nice. Its like having a mini heroism for 1 seconds every minute. Its synergy with Deathwish is incredible.

The Rocket Boots are an incredibly nice raid "o shit" button. When you need to get out of something quick or to get somewhere quick there is nothing better then having the boots. Also most of the On Use enchants are actualy stat sticks aswell, being usually just very slightly better then the normal Enchantment versions.

Both Blacksmithing and JC also go well with engineering.

P.S. if you seen the things Engineering is getting for Cata, its not even up for tought anymore.
    This.

I should learn to read the OP's post better. I thought it was just for a Warrior, not a 'Fury Warrior'.