Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Couple more questions:

1. Can you configure an add-on to warn you when two death runes are up so you can know when to do BT/Cancelaura?

2. I have been using a HoW macro that goes something like this: /cancelaura Horn of Winter /cast Horn of Winter. The reasoning behind it is that you can't cast HoW if a more powerful spell is activated, and therefore can't get the periodic runic help. Unfortunately, however, I am sounding the horn all the time, so half the time I have no horn buff if the other dk in our raid doesn't have his up (and he normally doesn't). Is there an easy fix for this (besides me getting smarter).

3. Regarding my spec (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ran&gn=Phoenix) - I have a point in subversion, but the tanks I'm with are much higher geared than I am, and I currently don't have problems with threat when I am with them. So, would the point yield more dps if I throw it in Annihilation or Killing Machine?

Thanks again, everyone, for the help.
    Last edited by Mandrageran; 2010-08-24 at 08:37 PM.

1. Yes you could but I don't see how that would be necessary. You get Death Runes every other cycle, it's not random.

2. Get the HoW glyph and you'll no longer have that problem.

3. Only a sim can tell you for sure. From my own simming I can tell you that the dps difference between those talents is very very small.
    Wait, did you say Annihilation?
    Annihilation is not an optional talent. You must have 3/3 Annihilation.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

Sorry Wing - I wrote the wrong thing. I have 3/3 Annihilation. Was just wondering if I should take one out of subversion and put it into Black Ice (currently 2/5) or Killing Machine (currently 4/5).

Oh - and for what it's worth - there is no truer statement than the one in your signature.

I made this table for another thread for the purpose of understanding when runes come off of CD and when you will be able to use certain abilities. The purple indicates when our diseases tick.

Last edited by Valiath; 2010-08-24 at 11:01 PM.

Valiath, that was about the meanest thing you could do to me... my eyes are crossed now. I'm a lawyer. Spreadsheets are terrifying to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandrageran View Post
    Valiath, that was about the meanest thing you could do to me... my eyes are crossed now. I'm a lawyer. Spreadsheets are terrifying to me.

haha im sorry. Im an analyst so i am basically a glorified spreadsheet jockey.