Page 1 of 2
LastLast

List of awsome UI:s

I'm a big fan of UIs and like to try out many of them. I've gathered most of them to supply all you guys.
    But I will need your help as well. Please fill in the thread with some nice UIs and their download link and I'll update as fast as I can.

*** General Compilations ***

*** Role-Specific ***

Healer

*** Class-Specific ***

Death-Knight

Druid

Hunter

Mage

Paladin

Priest

Rogue

Shaman

Warlock

Warrior

This is NOT another "Post your UI" thread. I'll let this one go for a while now, but if there are too many people that don't understand this, I will lock it.
    ~ Treeston
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-03-27 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Added BasicUI, fixed spelling

Although I still prefer customizing the hell out of a UI rather than downloading a pack, Niconaze UI is my favorite pack.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...iconazeUi.html

What makes a good UI is to borrow a quote is in the eye of the beholder.
    What makes a UI suitable for one person is not always the same as another.
    The threads are there for inspiration, and in many cases constructive criticism where people are looking for improvement.
    A premade UI is a quick fix, and teaches you only so much about improving your own.

Rant aside, a list of perhaps the well supported ones is not a bad idea for people who need something functional in a hurry but should be a start, not the end.

i prefer my ui simple. Recount, power auras, dominos, omen, and dbm.

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

10+ Year Old Account
    I was always a fan of Ishtara's UI... though I never used it (as I have way too much fun twiddling with my own), it looks nice.
    Last edited by Nipah; 2010-08-19 at 03:18 AM. Reason: weird things happened o_o

Wowhead Profile ~ When in doubt, shock it out.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-ArkiveUI.html

Made it an URL for you.
    ~ Treeston
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-08-19 at 02:05 PM.

Edited Tukui Packages, I love all of the Edits versions.

Some ppl dosnt read the thread dont they? As the mod in the forum said "This isnt another post my UI thread"

I wanted The original UI from their original downloadsite.

Some of you got it some of you didnt.
    Last edited by Dotyou; 2010-08-19 at 12:28 PM. Reason: spelling

All but two really got what was meant by the original post, but since there still seems to be confusion I will try to clarify again.
    There is a Post your UI thread already, which is meant for either your own custom UI's, or edit's of other existing ones.
    This one started with a request for ones which are downloadable and usable with minimal effort.
    I then narrowed that selection with the requests for something actively supported whether that be by a community in the case of TukUI etc, or by the author as is iLive.

We are not telling you that a UI is awesome or not, since anyone posting the links as I have described are offering their own opinion.
    That is up to you to decide on your preference.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2010-08-19 at 03:36 PM.

On topic: the UI I use is already linked: TukUI, altough I used the edit Eclipsé made. (they are working on v11, so the download links are gone)
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-08-19 at 02:06 PM.
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

Deleted
    Feel free to tell me if you have to go away or something, I can keep your link list up to date while you're gone.

@CN: I think he meant me :P

EDIT: Cleaned up the thread a bit, removed all the stuff talking about custom UIs.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-08-19 at 02:13 PM.

TukUI v11 is out! TukUI is by far the most amazing UI there is. You can customize it in almost every way you need and it's pixel perfect and clean. It works on any screen resolution and the TukUI community is very helpful in assisting you with any questions. They even make pre-made packages and extra mods specifically for TukUI. I've been a long time user and never looked back. Go Tukz!

http://www.tukui.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Zeryx View Post
    TukUI v11 is out! TukUI is by far the most amazing UI there is. You can customize it in almost every way you need and it's pixel perfect and clean. It works on any screen resolution and the TukUI community is very helpful in assisting you with any questions. They even make pre-made packages and extra mods specifically for TukUI. I've been a long time user and never looked back. Go Tukz!

http://www.tukui.org/
    yep it's out since 24h. I'm glad you love it. V11 feedbacks are awesome at the moment.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hi tukz^^
    Just want to drop by and let you see Bati_UI you go girl!

Since you're grouping them in a bit more of an organized, I'd like to see an addendum made for NiconazeUI. Its main function is a Ret Paladin UI(even comes with ret-specific macros and a pre-configured ICD-tracking Clcret). It looks like he uses it for his warlock as well, but it's primarily a ret UI. Your choice in the matter though, because it's not listed under class-specific UI's on Wowinterface.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by flan1337; 2010-08-22 at 02:06 AM.
    socials
    TikTok flanleet | YouTube/Twitter/Instagram flan1337

15+ Year Old Account
    the Damia UI link is broken. I think it says the profile has been deleted. It shows some error then quickly redirects to http://www.wowinterface.com/addons.php. So I'm guessing its not supported anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, this thread was 1 and a half years old before you (necro) bumped it... But dunno if I can call it that, seeing as it seems to be a useful thread (if updated).

10+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely love Qulight UI.