Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrsky View Post
    Paladin's get a 5% increased heal's done to them, they have 1/3 of the amount of abilities and do the same.
    No good pally tank out there takes that talent
    Whether the world's greatest gnats or the world's greatest heroes, you're still only mortal!

Quote Originally Posted by Myrsky View Post
    Paladin's get a 5% increased heal's done to them, they have 1/3 of the amount of abilities and do the same.
    Only bad pallies get that talent

Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    Sorry that pushing buttons is hard for you. You have 3 survival CDs & 2 AoE CDs, is that really too much for you?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...=1#post8629188

Deleted
    You're the worst troll dude...

Paladins have lots of utilities, like hand of freedom, hand of salvation, hand of protection, divine shield, divine protection, hammer of justice, righteous defense also, different seals

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    OP is a butthurt warrior who knows nothing about paladins. Or nothing about warriors even, because he complains while warriors are so fun to play.
    Well a tad bit of truth, but paladins rotation is more or less spam the same all the time, exactly like the warrior, and if you actuly lose aggro you use things that you would use otherwise. Hand of freedom / Beserker Rage, Hand of salv / Intervene, hand of sacrifice / still intervene since the buff it stacks

Quote Originally Posted by aftermidnight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe

Paladins have lots of utilities, like hand of freedom, hand of salvation, hand of protection, divine shield, divine protection, hammer of justice, righteous defense also, different seals
    This guy understands.

the healing is from Imp Devotion aura

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe View Post

Says you who uses Divine Shield..

I'm not completely ignorant when it comes to paladin tanks having multiple abilities as well; but in comparison, the complexity doesn't come very close..

Quote Originally Posted by Deminthus View Post
    the healing is from Imp Devotion aura
    You don't know your class too well, it's 6%, not 5

---------- Post added 2010-08-19 at 02:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aftermidnight View Post
    Says you who uses Divine Shield..

I'm not completely ignorant when it comes to paladin tanks having multiple abilities as well; but in comparison, the complexity doesn't come very close..
    Give it a rest, you really just sound like someone who newly hit 80 and knows nothing about the class

warrior tanks have more of shit incoming big attack buttons then pallys but pallys can aoe tank easier

Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    Give it a rest, you really just sound like someone who newly hit 80 and knows nothing about the class
    So far most of the answers have only implied that I should stop complaining and just slack at my leisure. ~_~

aoe tanking=pally wins
    single target= warrior wins

imo i pref warrior tanks, (sadly theres barely any decent ones on my server) 20% arp is awesome...(inb4 rogues)
    warriors have more buttons to use to make good enough threat, where pallies can just use a bit of moves
    and get enough threat

/thread, really

Quote Originally Posted by micvampir View Post
    warrior tanks have more of shit incoming big attack buttons then pallys but pallys can aoe tank easier
    As of late, not really. Both classes have an equal amount of AOE abilities

HoR -> Cleave
    Consecrate -> TC
    Holy Wrath -> Shockwave

15+ Year Old Account
    Locking this thanks to the first post.