PvP lock wondering what to do.

Hello fellow Warlocks.

I played arena much last season. My team got to around 1900 rating, therefore I have rentless weps and also some Wrath off-pieces.

My question is, should I grind full haste set or crit? Whats the caps?

Also, which setups (2v2 - 3v3) are lock friendly today?

Armory link. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...enor&cn=Fissan

My english isn't the best, sorry for that.

I cant tell you what set to grind for but i can tell you one of the best set ups are wait for it

LOCK/Shaman/Druid go watch the videos for the European championships
    LINK http://www.wow-europe.com/rf10/videos.xml

or if you don't trust links put in by others go to the blue tracker and look For the Esports news post by Vaneras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get for all the Haste off-set pieces you can get. Tier only has crit on it so it's a decent trade off.
    As for comp... don't know. I only do Arena for fun and i do it as Destro with an Ele Shammy and a Disc Priest. If we get our minds to it we pretty much can't be stopped(Destro + Ele + Heroism + Fear, Hex, Stun = one dead anything). But smart play from any comp will butcher us because... we suck at arena
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Warlocks are hard.

destruction crit
    affl haste
    demo spell power

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

I am still iffy on crit for pvp, due to resilience impacting on the relative chance to crit someone quite substantially.
    Come cataclysm and the removal of that effect from resilience, and we will have to rethink that substantially.
    That and the inability to get quite so much haste easily, could see crit playing a much bigger role.