Poll: Favorite New Race/Class

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blood elf warriors look sexy in all gear they will be legit.
    I also think Tauren Pallys will be interesting, and I'm still trying to figure out why they are a class/race combo.

My favorite is probably troll druids, mostly because they've deserved it for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by BM-Hunter View Post
    Least Favorite: Blood Elf Warriors and Undead Hunters
    A) I kinda liked how there was a race that couldnt be warriors...but now every race can be one...feels like warriors are just the standard everyone gets one class.
    B) Undead hunters.....just kinda dont fit together...i know "but what about the Dark Rangers?" theyre Rangers...not Hunters..difference. If they do stay, i hope their tame beast is like killing the beast then raising into undeath or something like that. cause forsaken dont seem the type to form bonds with the beasts.
    Are we twins or something? I really don't like the idea of blood elf warriors either. I thought with their obsession with magic and all, it made them that more unique that they couldn't be a warrior class.
    I also think undead hunters is kind of strange. They seek to kill every living thing...but have nice pets? I don't like it.

Also, the day i see a shadow spec tauren priest is the day i cry myself to sleep.

Troll Warlocks.

Undead hunter.
    Undead starting area(s) seems like the best ones in Cata in my opinion, and hunter is my favorite class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Why yes, Blizz sure is a bunch of happy fellas!

Troll Druid.
    Just badass.
    I really hope they allow more toons per server because I'm full up and still need to make a troll druid and worgen druid (yes, I know... I just want to see the new content).
    Gief 15 slots per realm!

10+ Year Old Account
    troll druids mon...

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnome priest, because we really DO need more Gnomes.

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

Anything Goblin

(yes they are new too).

10+ Year Old Account
    Dorf Shammy

/thread

I'm gonna go with the blood elf warrior and the troll druid.

I was disappointed the moment I realized I wouldn't be able to make a female belf tank, however, my dreams may be realized if I ever get the motivation to level more than 2 characters through Cata.

Troll druids...their forms look absolutely insane, and trolls have always been one of my favorite races. I'm very excited to not have to be a giant cowman if I want to roll a druid (since I've tried leveling Alliance, don't really like it, too many gnomes and stick-up-ass human male running animations). Not really sure what I'd do with the druid, but, the idea of having one makes me all giddy like a schoolgirl.

Deleted
    Human hunter! When i came over from UO when Warcraft first came out i was well miffed off that i could not go a Human Hunter. My Nelf hunter will be going bye-bye so i can finally get one.

My Belf pally can take a hike as well. I will just race change it tho. Its not soo much i hate Belfs but i like ze moo's alot more!

dwarf mage, not on your little list though

Dwarf Shaman until I saw the Troll Druid forms.

Now its Troll Druid for sure.

Also like Night Elf Mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Torn between the Holy Cows and de trolls mon!
    "Making brownies is more manly than Jesus." -Caleb Guzmen

Guide to Great Weight Loss and Muscle Growth. Completely free and written by yours truely.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post11680619

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patman View Post
    My favorite is probably troll druids, mostly because they've deserved it for so long.

Are we twins or something? I really don't like the idea of blood elf warriors either. I thought with their obsession with magic and all, it made them that more unique that they couldn't be a warrior class.
    I also think undead hunters is kind of strange. They seek to kill every living thing...but have nice pets? I don't like it.

Also, the day i see a shadow spec tauren priest is the day i cry myself to sleep.
    we could be! and whats the matter with spirest taurens? you dont like dark meat?
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

I picked troll druid, UD hunter, nelf mage, gnome priest.
    I'll give my opinion on all these.
    Troll druid-Nice to see an option that isnt tauren
    Dward shaman-Imo the only reason to roll draenei has been removed
    Tauren priest-Okay, tauren look stupid in cloth, period.
    Tauren Pally-i dont like pallys, and i dont like the tauren model all that much but atleast i have respect for that race unlike Belfs which i hate.
    Orc mage-It may work out, im not a fan though
    Belf warrior-/facepalm at blizzard opinion to do this. Belfs do not deserve warriors, period. They are frail creatures and respect the strength of a gnome more.
    Undead Hunter-I like, mostly because(IMO) female undead have the best animations in wow. I will roll an UD hunter in cata.
    Human hunter-I like this too, and imo female humans are right behind female undead on the animations.
    Nelf Mage-Makes sense with the Highborne returning.
    Gnome Priest-The race needs a healer class, and this one makes sense. A thread some time ago said Gnome pallys to balance the race/class combos, better idea, lets just not have belf warriors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

You are missing my favorite, the troll warlock. How did you miss troll warlock?
    You can`t dispel stupid.
    Mah armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Rainofpain

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BM-Hunter View Post
    Favorite: Tie between Troll Druid and Tauren Paladin...
    B) Finally! A cure for blood elf paladins! and big beefy (hehe pun) tauren too! only downside is the amount of name variations of Holycow and Retbull.

Least Favorite: Blood Elf Warriors and Undead Hunters

B) Undead hunters.....just kinda dont fit together...i know "but what about the Dark Rangers?" theyre Rangers...not Hunters..difference. If they do stay, i hope their tame beast is like killing the beast then raising into undeath or something like that. cause forsaken dont seem the type to form bonds with the beasts.
    And holycows totally do fit.
    Blood Elf Warriors
    A) I kinda liked how there was a race that couldnt be warriors...but now every race can be one...feels like warriors are just the standard everyone gets one class.
    I cannot see why blood elves cannot be warriors when even gnomes can be.

Anyway, mine is undead hunter. Because they're undead, and they're kinda iconic. Sylvanas, Blightcaller and stuff.
    Last edited by Haven; 2010-08-27 at 10:00 PM.

Deleted
    Dwarf Shaman. With troll Druid close behind.

All the other combos are a bit weak.

The one thing that has kept me from making a druid is the tauren animations. They are just a little too clunky for my taste.
    The one thing that has kept me from making a troll is the lack of shoes.

Troll druid solves both of these problems.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"