Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Epicus Maximus swims accross the screen, roars and shoots his laserbeam!

10+ Year Old Account
    fuck another dark portal login screen lets be original, just no screaming annoying loud dragons ether

Guys, if it's another dragon roaring than I'm going to /facepalm. If the login screen was anywhere near as good as the login screen music, than I'll be satisfied. I highly, HIGLY doubt it will be another ANNOYING dragon. No one liked it, and I think Blizz got the picture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-bVd9t2XA0

Thats the Login Screen music for Cataclysm at the moment. So I bet you can expect something really cool. Sure, there might be extra sound effects and stuff added in but eh :P

I'd like to be able to choose my login screen in the options.

Deleted
    you'll see the dark portal with azeroth inside it covered in molten lava, on the right hand side you'll see a giant chin appear, and in a Bruce forsyth voice you'll hear "Good Game, Good Game, you don't get anything for a pair!!"

N.B : for the ones who don't know who bruced forsyth is, google him!!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JackofBlade View Post
    Guys, if it's another dragon roaring than I'm going to /facepalm. If the login screen was anywhere near as good as the login screen music, than I'll be satisfied. I highly, HIGLY doubt it will be another ANNOYING dragon. No one liked it, and I think Blizz got the picture.
    Actually, from my point of view the dragon concept is good. It's so symbolic, you know what you're about to encounter, sorta. It's just how the entire scene and animations were designed where they failed. If they release another "dragon login", I really hope it will be completely original and unique, that's where they failed in the first place imo.

I would say it will be the Maelstrom(sp) but instead of any dragons flying around it will have the undead on a dinosaur on a shark with frikkin' lazers on it's head in the background, jumping out of the water and such.......would put in the link, but i'm new to the forums....=\

15+ Year Old Account
    IMO we should be able to switch between the 4 login screens. I want the burning crusade screen.

To add what I'd LIKE to see--

Would be nice to have something different for once. Perhaps they could build on the idea of the re-engaged war between the two factions. It is World of WARCRAFT, after all.

15+ Year Old Account
    oh, as for login screen.

Thrall is standing before the giant Maelstorm, and is casting a spell, after the successful cast of spell he monitors the Maelstorm and then looks back and glances at the player... then goes back to cast another spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuckless View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-bVd9t2XA0

Thats the Login Screen music for Cataclysm at the moment. So I bet you can expect something really cool. Sure, there might be extra sound effects and stuff added in but eh :P
    In my opinion this music is very epic, but the first two is what we will be hearing AT LEAST. And I dont like the first two minutes, its very generic. I'd love to have 1:45 to 2:40 (oringinal wow theme revamped) for the start

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    oh, as for login screen.

Thrall is standing before the giant Maelstorm, and is casting a spell, after the successful cast of spell he monitors the Maelstorm and then looks back and glances at the player... then goes back to cast another spell.
    That acutaly sounds cool

A gnome being chased by an orc, being chased by a human, being chased by a tauren, ... , being chased by Deathwing; while Benny Hill music plays.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JackofBlade View Post
    That acutaly sounds cool
    and he should raise his Frostwolf hammer up and point it to the sky with his right hand. a lightning should strike the hammer and thrall then shoots a powerful thunder projectile towards the Maelstorm .

15+ Year Old Account
    Either the Maelstrom or the Alliance and Horde fighting near the Lava Scar (don't know the name) in the Barrens.

Purely for the comedy value during beta, Blizz should stick a roaring dragon on the login screen that just roars a constant never ending roar right up until your character screen appears. Riding a shark. With a lazer beam.
    ----------------------------------------
    1999 - 2001: Ultima Online
    2001 - 2004: Dark Age of Camelot
    2004 - Today: World of Warcraft
    *** 19 years of MMO gaming ***
    ----------------------------------------