Expected announce month

I just researched abit to try find the actual announcement month, and I got it in september (If November), and October if December-release.

I found out that WotLK was approximately announced 2 months, and week before the release date (Source: http://news.cnet.com/wrath-of-the-li...ate-announced/ ), and TBC was announced with the same timespace between release date and announcement (Source: http://www.gamershell.com/news_34222.html ).

Which led me to the thought that the release date WILL come next month or october if they hold their "This year" politic. My current bet is BEFORE Blizzcon (22-23 october) with a mid-December release.

What do you think about this? Could it be right / wrong, and what are your suggestions for a announcement of the date.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping for a late November-December release.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

I'm still betting on early november.

Announced Early September.
    Mid November release.

November the 15th - place your bets now
    /l、
    (゚、 。 7  Tremble at the might of the LICH KITTY!!!
     l、 ~ヽ  . 
     じしl_, )ノ

Blizz said that release date will be announced this month.
    "this year politic" means 1 expansion per year?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    "this year politic" means 1 expansion per year?
    Nahh basicly what I meant about that was last time they said anything about Cataclysm release, it was "This year", but I kinda heard that pretty much .

November 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Where and when did they say that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kwelbo View Post
    My current bet is BEFORE Blizzcon (22-23 october) with a mid-December release.
    Maybe it's because I'm tired, but how is December before Blizzcon in October?

Quote Originally Posted by rhod View Post
    Well.. if you look at the title it says "expected announce month" i think he means they will announce it before Blizzcon and it will be released in mid-December

It will either be announced at the end of this Gamescom, or early September.

I predict it will be a mid-october release (roughly 2 weeks before Blizzcon, around the 15th October).

Quote Originally Posted by rhod View Post
    It's before a BlizzCon, just not before this years one!