Deleted

deleted characters

Hi
    I wonder if anyone knows is it possible to bring back character which was deleted over 1 year ago? I deleted all of my characters but im thinking about coming back when cata will be out.

Deleted
    Write to support and they could fix it, dunno about that long time but they can and have fixed deleted characters before. I guess you could make a ticket ingame also

i doubt it
    i think they keep the character history for 3 months, this is what i was told a year ago when i wanted my lvl 19 twink back D:

10+ Year Old Account
    ticket a GM they will be able to help, not sure how long your chars stay on the system after being deleted though.

a GM once told me they keep level 80 chars on the system longer than non lvl 80's just bear that in mind

Probably not.. just get someone to RAF you and level up again

not to my knowledge, you could ask a GM but i dont think they will bring them back

Deleted
    The character stays in the system longer depending on it's level, if it was level capped it's over one year, 50s is something like 6 months and under 30 is 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, just contact blizz... and u need to have all your original stuff in order, Password, secred question and so on, and maby even a picture of your ID to send them, but it´s posible allright

Write a ticket and ask nicely. Don't expect anything. It can happen that they can't restore your gear.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspawn View Post
    Yea, just contact blizz... and u need to have all your original stuff in order, Password, secred question and so on, and maby even a picture of your ID to send them, but it´s posible allright
    Well, obviously not the password, but the other things would be a good thing to have ready
    Main & raiding character: Elchali, Holy Paladin

15+ Year Old Account
    Just contact Blizzard and hope if they give him back.

Deleted
    Make a ticket, probably won't be able to get the char back but that's where to start

during tbc i recovered my lvl 60 horde shammy who i'd deleted over a year before so i dont think they delete chars

Deleted
    The most important for me is my 80 pally, so much time spent on him however im proud of myself i haven't played for 1. Thank you for help