Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

The Progression of War in Cataclysm

So I have been reading the threads on MMO-Champion for quite a while now and people seem to be getting really upset over the apparent imbalance in territory gains/losses for the upcomming expansion. What I'm hoping this post will do is get people to consider the possibility that Blizzard in going to treat Cataclysm and it's patches like a real war where territory is taken and retaken as the war progresses. Using phasing tech in this way would be really awesome to see and I hope that Blizzard is planning to have a war narative through the patches where what we see now in the beta may be vastly different to the final outcome of the war.

Seems to me that both sides are making pretty equal gains and losses, and all of those gains and losses, save for very few, are either not really an imporvement, or worth very little, such as Andorhol or Ashenvale.

And yes, phasing will be put to use, no doubt.

Trust me, the war is very very far from over, Blizz will make sure of that.

Deleted
    Lmao. theres no war.

if you`re Horde player, they`ll do the Lok`Tarogar bullshit and make you look like you win
    if you`re Alliance player, they`ll do the For the Alliance and what-noooott! trick and make you look like you won.