Deleted

Frozen account beta availability

I searched the forum to see if it's been discussed before but couldn't find anything, nor did i find anything in the official FAQ's about the beta. My apologies if it's been said before somewhere over on these forums.

My account expired at the beginning of the month and it's now frozen. I had gotten a beta invite before that, i even played on beta servers a little, but then i went away on vacation and haven't renewed my account. My question is can i still get on the beta servers if my account is frozen? I can't verify this myself because i no longer have the beta client on my computer and I'd rather avoid downloading 12 GB for nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think so your account will come up as inactive once you attempt to login, thats how it was on the PTR.

Since you got the beta invite, you can.

But if your Account is frozen, don't wait on getting an invite, as it wont happen, unless you renew it and get lucky while its open.

So yea, enjoy beta bud.
    (If you can install the beta client that means you can get on the beta servers)
    Last edited by Raegon7; 2010-08-19 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raegon7 View Post
    Since you got the beta invite, you can.

But if your Account is frozen, don't wait on getting an invite, as it wont happen, unless you renew it and get lucky while its open.

So yea, enjoy beta bud.
    (If you can install the beta client that means you can get on the beta servers)
    ^This, if you already got it you can keep on playing even if your account is frozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Ehm actually you can there's been a few cases of people getting it have a friend in RL who got it while he doesn't play anymore.