Cool Battle of the PvP specs!

!!!ANTI TROLL!!!(i will report if i see any spamming, rude or smart mouth post).

OK, before i begin this thread i want clean and smart brief answers, i would like solid answers to not deflecting the answer i have asked. I would like to hear why you believe this PvP spec is best in each category...

-Arena(2s,3s,5s)
    -Single target Utility
    -AoE utility
    -Survivability
    -Survivability in DPS spec
    -Mobility
    -BG's
    -World PvP
    -Duels

(Example)My list is...

-Arena: Holy paladin, most popular spec in arena atm and very solid healer that can work with close to any comp.

-Single target utility: Rogue, intense stuns, MS, interrupts and push back from 2 1hs, and close to no way escaping if rogue has all of its CDs.

-AoE utility: Mage, have polymorph good for controlling non attacks targets along with several aoe roots and snares.

-Survivability: Holy paladin,all healers can survive along time if done right but holy paladin tops it all with intense mana regen, sacred, plate, dependable defensive CDs.

-Survivability as DPS spec: Shadow priest, this spec has so much defensive and passive defense its insane, Shadow priest have several passive heals while in combat, bubble, cast heals, disperse which is really good on its CD it has with glyph, along with instant melee fear and range stun.

-Mobility: Mage, this spec can kite forever and ever, they have polymorph, several frost novas, range stun, range frost nova, several miss-clicks, snares , blink.

-BG's: Holy paladin, most people dont believe this but i truly think heals win BGs, heals allow dps to survive to deal more damage, and picked holy paladin because its the best healer for pvp.

-World PvP: Rogue, stealth is such an advantage in world pvp...you can explore wherever without getting spotted and you also have several abilities like vanish, shadow-step, sprint, prep and cloaks to get you pretty much wherever you want to go.

-Duels: Shadow priest, my 4 years of knowledge in wow, more survivability better chance of winning solo, also spriest really have every type of utility move in the game they have silence, snare, stun, fear, disarm ect and they have intense damage once they get there dots off(pretty much in the Survivability as DPS spec if you look at it that way).

Thank You for Your Time!
    Last edited by Stormhusk; 2010-08-20 at 02:01 AM.

Spriest, because;

Arena; Is currently working with two of the strongest 2vs2 comps there are, most namely Spriest/Rogue and Spriest/Fmage. In 3's they got owlplay, shadowplay, shadowshatter, RPS, and all random wizard cleaves you can think of.
    Single-target utility; High frontload damage, dispells, silence, fear and disarm, make the spriest a counter to everything.
    AoE utility; not so much apart from dispells and aoe fear bombs. Does have GREAT aoe damage tho(dotting up a few people with VT/SWP hurts)
    Survivability; You already said it yourself, great survivability, can offheal very good aswell(Spriests' flash heals heal for more than similiar geared Disc priests' fheals)
    Mobility; Not too good versus melee, but on the other hand the Spriest can fade out of snares and dispell all magical cc.
    BG's; Godly. Simply godly. Roll a Spriest with engineering and you can disperse --> rocket boot the fk away if stuff gets rough.
    World PVP; great.
    Duels; Very good aswell. Hard to kill because of self-healing, and they got their tools versus most classes.