15+ Year Old Account

The short story writing contest

I just submitted my entry to the contest after having worked on it (writing, editing, proof reading, and lots more editing) for the last few weeks. Anyone else around here written a story and entered (or planning to enter)? Of course, I chose the Warcraft universe, but it will be interesting to see if they are biased and choose a Starcraft winner simply because the new game is hot this year.

The deadline is 23 August, so if you are planning on entering, get in fast. You only have three or four days left before the cut-off date.

Regardless of how I do - and looking at some of the entries from last year, I am trying my best to be optimistic amidst so many extremely talented writers - I may publish the story to my blog when it's all over, just so anyone who is interested can read what I wrote.
    For the Alliance!

I am finishing up my final round of editing and will be submitting within the next 3 days. I waffled between the Warcraft universe and Diablo actually. In the end, Diablo won out.

I don't expect to win or even be mentioned as I'm sure they get thousands of stories. It was something for me to do this summer and I may have found a new hobby. How cool would it be to just walk around with a Frostmourne sword though haha?