Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    well, youre a baddie probably

Quote Originally Posted by lamente View Post
    If that's your sugar coated version of events, it sounds like it's probably your own fault you can't keep a steady group. Unless your server's awful, there are probably a few guilds willing to sell you a kingslayer title for the right price. You might want to go that route.
    It's not sugar coated it's the truth. I don't want to buy Kingslayer i want to earn it myself

---------- Post added 2010-08-20 at 06:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rendy View Post
    If you leanred Sindragosa tactics and l2 keep your moth shout you might have some luck geting it...

Also even if it was the first attempt messing 4 TIMES !? is just NO_NO
    And stop telling : X I bad , Y is worsee , if you mess up stupid things , is the offiers place to judg.
    Some guild might me messing around with you thats no reason to /rage quit
    To be honest i don't want to hang around with freaks like that they kept whispering me even after i left
    Every foul deed leaves a stain on this world and despite the sins of weaker men there will always be someone left to clean up their mess.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh well. That's the biggest problem with multiplayer games where you have to rely on other people. If it doesn't happen, suck it up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry OP ^^
    Your time will still come.
    And I hope I'll get the chance to kill him once as well...
    (Pro-tip for people who want a good Realm to PvE in Pugs: Stay the hell away from Sylvanas-EU)
    Dawwwwwww

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    Don't worry OP ^^
    Your time will still come.
    And I hope I'll get the chance to kill him once as well...
    (Pro-tip for people who want a good Realm to PvE in Pugs: Stay the hell away from Sylvanas-EU)
    Wait what , what happend with Sylvanas
    I remember puging Putris there 10 man the first night we was realeased and geting him to 20%
    Impresiv for the first trys and what grup we got with no XX% dmg/healing buff :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendy View Post
    Wait what , what happend with Sylvanas
    I remember puging Putris there 10 man the first night we was realeased and geting him to 20%
    Impresiv for the first trys and what grup we got with no XX% dmg/healing buff :P
    I came back after a break :P
    The requirements back then were the following: 5.2k GS and you can join the pug.
    I didn't have that, so I started grinding.

The last pug I tried to join asked for 5.6k GS. Which I don't have.
    And I just got 5.2k as well >_>
    Dawwwwwww

Deleted
    I hate you and your guild raid dramas.
    Go PvP....casually...not like the japaneese PvP hardcore players.

Quote Originally Posted by Cele View Post
    =My first time was pretty epic. No crying or awkward tension afterwards.
    Made me lol. So fucking hard.

Also, I quit before my guild downed the Lich King, so I've never killed him and never will because I hope to not play again in Cata, even though I probably will.

---------- Post added 2010-08-20 at 03:07 AM ----------

Don't worry OP ^^
    For those in the US that want to PvE at all, stay the hell away from Vashj-US. >.>

Problem with pugs is that there is always someone who has to go before you get to LK. And then all agree to continue on another day, and no-one will be online then :P
    I got my LK-kill by joining a pug that had just 3 last bosses left.

Most guilds that have LK on farm will sell LK-kills for under 10k, which is quite easy to get.

Agree! Sylvanas has become a horrible pugging server, I remember back in ToC times, most of the pugs did full runs in toc25 and only required for 4.5k+ GS, these days requirements are from 5k to 5.5k GS and almost every pug disbands on first or third boss :P
    It has all gone horribly wrong since ppl can farm pre raiding gear from heroics alone.
    Back when it required naxx / ulduar farming, people actually had to learn some basic mechanics (Do not stand in fire/voidzone, Kill adds etc.) and generally learned how to play in raids (In heroics it doesnt matter if you have wrong rotation/spec/gear/gems/enchants and so on) before going into the ToC.

15+ Year Old Account
    I came back after a break :P
    The requirements back then were the following: 5.2k GS and you can join the pug.
    I didn't have that, so I started grinding.

The last pug I tried to join asked for 5.6k GS. Which I don't have.
    And I just got 5.2k as well >_>
    On a side note, this is poetic justice since you keep calling Boub a girl. :P
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

There is usually two sides to any story, but from what you're describing you were in some pretty bad guilds... I'd recommend you find a guild that has an age requirement like 18 and up, and no female officers. That usually guarantees you don't have morons acting like 12 year olds and little to no drama. With that said, you should really focus on improving your own gameplay.

Screwing up multiple times on a fight, and then calling out other players on their performance makes you look really bad. In fact, if you screwed up so many times on Sindragosa I would not want to even attempt LK with you. Specially since you don't seem capable for recognizing your mistakes and avoid repeating them.

stop pugging and join a guild