Thread: A Suggestion

A Suggestion

I have always liked some of the names attached to tier sets, Destroyer, Warbringer, etc.

So why not give a special 5 piece bonus? Give the title attached to the armor, to the player, or an achievement that gives it, so if a 5 set of a tier isn't the best, the player can still get the title without (possibly) reducing performance.

<Name> the Mighty
    <Name> the Wrathful
    <Name> the Warbringer
    <Name> the Destroyer
    <Name> the Onslaught
    <Name> the Dreadnaught
    Siegebreaker <Name>
    Grand Warrior <Name>
    <Name>, Warlord of Ymirjar.

Dunno, I thought it'd be pretty cool to have more special class-oriented names. Oh wait. There aren't any to begin with.

I'll just continue being slightly less enthralled by Blizzard's Player-Character immersion.

Still waiting on customizable armor...

Edit: You would have to equip all 5 pieces at once, too, so people couldn't just pass a piece around to get the title/Achievement/set bonus.
    Last edited by Valdemar; 2010-08-20 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Left something out
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's actually not a bad idea, although it wouldn't work with some sets, but definately a good idea

That would be very cool and also a very good reason for me to stop eyeballing all the old tier gear in my bank every week when I try to delete but never can.