Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    "Can you make out who it is?"

He pulled the oars in and turned around, it was hard to make out the figure, his eyes squinting to make out anything to recognise the figure by but he couldn't concentrate for very long. The bump on his head though was still making him dizzy, a sheer miracle that he was able to row in a straight line.

"Anyway you can use your mind to figure out who it is?"

Scavell was still not thinking straight, even if he knew who it was, he was so out of it that it would take him a long time to recognise the figure. As the boat slowly drifted across the lake it was evident the figure wasn't moving.

10+ Year Old Account
    Delaina focussed her mind on the shaded figure at the shore ahead, it seemed frozen like a mindless statue watching over the lake, though something wasn't right.

"I'm trying" She spoke silent.

She picked up an aura, powerfull, evil, familiar...
    Last edited by Velena Theron; 2010-10-20 at 11:54 PM.

Thankyou Scavvy for the awesome Sig!

There was an air of silence as the boat slowly closed in on the shore, the figure was not getting any easier to see, Scavell turned to look at Delaina, she was focused at the figure though he noticed from the way she spoke into his mind something wasn't quite right.

He turned around and began to row a couple of times to pick up the small boats pace, quicking turning around again to prepare himself for a confrontation. As he turned he noticed the figure was gone, faded into the forest mist, almost like it wasn't there in the first place.

"What happened? where did it go?"

He was confused, worried and anxious all at once, his head immediately turning to look at Delaina for any sort of comfort to calm his nerves.
    Last edited by Lithic; 2010-09-07 at 11:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just as she had felt a glimpse of the aura surrounding the figure it vanished, fading into the shadows of the forrest, leaving Delaina with her thoughts.

"I remember that presence but from what?" She started to digg in her own memories to find answers.
    As she went through her memories she stumbled upon her experience in Scavell's mind with..
    "No... It can't be Te-" She shook the memory away before the thought finished and looked back to face Scavell, her face evidentless of what she had found.

"I- it.. dissapeared"

As the boat landed on the shore the air was cold, the sky covered by a thick layer of mist.

The duo got out of the boat and started to wander towards the nearby road through the thick and rather mystical looking forest.

Scavell picked up a fallen branch and lit it to help guide them through the minimal visibility, but the mist was so thick and dense the flame was soon put out. As they cautiously walked through the forest under its almost spooky canopy.

Suddenly the land beneath Scavell gave way and he tumbled down a steep hill slope, long and deep enough for him to be to far away for Delaina to see him.

He was unconcious at the bottom covered in rubble. His dreams werent his own, the raven was squaking next to him trying to wake him but no avail so it rest atop the rubble that was covering Scavell closing its eyes.

Scavells dreams were flashes of war, of destruction, of death but above all else people he had never seen before, causing his body to break into a sweat and making him moan quietly in physical and mental pain.

Suddenly everything cleared before him in his dream, Medivh appeared before him reaching out his hand to pick Scavell up.

"Come, there is much I must show you..."
    Last edited by Lithic; 2010-09-08 at 10:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((I'm back! finally!!))

((Oh hey!!!!!! Missed you! How's Washington? You going to be on skype more often? =D ))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Still in washington atm, just got my internet fixed now.. loads of trouble with isp, and i'll try to!))

---------- Post added 2010-10-21 at 03:29 AM ----------

Delaina had only just stepped out of the boat before she picked up the aura again, "I know you're here", and she couldn't tell if it were the mist or the aura that send the shiver down her spine. But she pulled the hood over her head and wrapped the cloak around herself.

"Scavell, I can feel her again" she spoke silently, almost forgetting she wasn't speaking vocally.

He was walking only a couple paces infront of her but the thick mist already prevented vision of him, his mind was awefully quite though. Almost as if sleeping, there was a small disrubtion in his thoughts but she didn't press to see what it was.

"Delaina, how nice of you to come along" A voice spoke behind her.

She froze, "Scavell!", and pulled her hood back slowly to try and buy some time. "Where are you?", the disturbance in his mind had grown, something was wrong.
    "Terra", carefull not to reveal any sorts of emotion about Scavell, hoping Terra hadn't found him yet.

As Scavell left his body behind, covered in rubble and hidden from sight, the world around him twisted and turned until it resembled a tunnel of light, the true absence of any darkness.

They stopped walking and came to what seemed to be a room with vision portals lined across the walls, they were familiar, they were all the dreams he had been having.

Here are all my past memories, events that changed not only myself but the world. My memories are always accessible to you as a guide. I have seen you accidentally reach this paradime during sleep. At anypoint you explore and feel lost, I will be here to guide you...

Just as Medivh turned to fade off,

Wait, Medivh. I have a question about... well.... me. What am I? Your life helps guide my steps but what I need to know why do I have this power?

There was silence for atleast five minutes, the sweet hum of the portals in the background, Scavell turned his back and began to walk back.

A soft voice entered his mind;

The cover of the tome never shows the true nature of its text, only by looking inside do we understand the true meaning of what we are reading. You have many choices ahead young firelord, may you never look back from any of them.......

Before he could even reply he felt a sudden falling feeling.

Scavell had returned to his body... he groaned in pain, muffled by the debris ontop of him.

D....Delaina... wher... where are you?