Poll: wich grade would you give to WOTLK?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

wich grade would you give to WOTLK?

what is your opinion about world of warcraft wotlk?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    9/10
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

Deleted
    9/10 Not perfect but really good.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's ok not wooaah bad but it's fine really.

Hmm on the whole i would give it an 8/B-. Only complaints i have with WotLK is the invention of GearScore and brain dead players using it. Grade would of been higher if not for GS.
    How did he die ?

His death was caused by pneumonia induced by daggers to the chest.Repeatedly.

15+ Year Old Account
    I gave it 8/10. It has been a really nice expansion, with some of the best questchains (Wrathgate, Sons of Hodir and many more) and raidinstances (Ulduar) in the game. However, ToC destroyed a bit, in my opinion, as did the lack of a raidinstance in Gundrak (i want to know who that tail belongs to!).
    <Stasis>, Ravencrest EU

9/10, for a casual like me it's the best expansion ever ;D

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    voted 10, because in this expansion, i can be as good as i wanted to be. :3 noob-friendly games <3

5/10.

Obviously it's all in the eye of the beholder. Personally I stopped having fun in WOTLK in the same way as before. My best WoW time was in mid-TBC and it slowly declined from there. WOTLK was still a lot of fun though somehow, just not the same.

I'll certainly try out cataclysm when it comes, but probably just for a couple months. The game is just not a good investment for blood, sweat, and tears as it used to be.
    Demog - Level 80 Orc Warrior @ Twisting Nether-EU
    Demoq - Level 80 Blood Elf Priest @ Twisting Nether-EU
    Demok - Level 80 Undead Rogue @ Twisting Nether-EU
    Demot - Level 80 Troll Mage @ Twisting Nether-EU
    Gnommez - Level 80 Gnome Death Knight @ Terokkar-EU

Deleted
    7/10

"LFG ICC10/25 TANK 3146+ GS!!! /w ACHV OR NO REPLY"

15+ Year Old Account
    7/10

It's good, but it could be way better in my opinion. Didn't really like the vehicle Battlegrounds nor did I like Trial of the Crusader.

Deleted
    7/10 Best questing ever done in WoW in my opinion, and the quests felt important.

Though although the content was fun (I've not actually done ICC yet so I can't comment fully on that), I felt that heroics were too easy, and raids were far too easy. If it was upto me you'd have to spend an evening wiping on a boss to get it right, but I like a blood sweat and tears approach to gaming. I do think Vezax was well done though, each member of the raid had a job to do - Though I'd prefer an AoE nova just thrown in.

Quote Originally Posted by Undoer View Post
    7/10 Best questing ever done in WoW in my opinion, and the quests felt important.

Though although the content was fun (I've not actually done ICC yet so I can't comment fully on that), I felt that heroics were too easy, and raids were far too easy. If it was upto me you'd have to spend an evening wiping on a boss to get it right, but I like a blood sweat and tears approach to gaming. I do think Vezax was well done though, each member of the raid had a job to do - Though I'd prefer an AoE nova just thrown in.
    You haven't done one of the hardest raids in the game but you think raiding is too easy? Give me a break. Usually the people complaining aren't even in heroic modes, but you are so bold as to be elitist without even trying the raid at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Clicheman View Post
    You haven't done one of the hardest raids in the game but you think raiding is too easy? Give me a break. Usually the people complaining aren't even in heroic modes, but you are so bold as to be elitist without even trying the raid at all.
    I guess he means "I didn't like WOTLK because I was not able to find a guild to carry me through the highest tiers of raiding like in TBC".
    Last edited by Abandon; 2010-08-20 at 11:45 AM.

I still love the way people harp on about 'Raiding is easy'
    Excuse me but do it as its suppose to be done. No addons. then come back and tell me 'raiding is easy'

OT: 9/10, i found the expansion really good
    Classic WoW.

Deleted
    7/10

"danm nub u need 5.5k gs to cum icc10!"

"You can not kick Nicedk for another 30 minutes."

"Average queoe time: 45 minutes"

*epic music score in WotLK trailer* "NEW DANCES"

"So what are we supposed to do the next six months? - Enjoy the new raid, Ruby Sanctum! - ..."

"pls cum guyz the icc stone r broken! - Oh fuck, my HS teleports me to Dalaran... - hurry guyz or u be kikced - Okay, omw... *You have been disconnected*"
    Last edited by mmocfcdfd48e5e; 2010-08-20 at 11:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    7/10

7/10

My biggest complaint? They haven't learn from their mistakes in the past.
    Biggest mistake? Their pacing. By the time Cata drops it will have been nearly a full year from ICCs release with very little new content in between. And that's just unacceptable.

1/10 worst raiding expansion so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherinfern0 View Post
    I still love the way people harp on about 'Raiding is easy'
    Excuse me but do it as its suppose to be done. No addons. then come back and tell me 'raiding is easy'

OT: 9/10, i found the expansion really good
    if it was 'suppose' d* to be done that way then addons wouldn't be allowed...derp?