Poll: Which Part of Icecrown Citadel do you like most?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hegar View Post
    Honestly, lower.

Putricide is incredibly fun, and so is BQL, but that's just one each.

For me, LDW HM, the lootship trash (Akamagosh friends!), darnavan and the frost giant just edge out in front in terms of fun.
    Basically this, I had the most fun in Lower, LDW HM is always fun, and Marrowgar is okay, seeing my insane health (200k ) on gunship trash, and saurfang is fun if I get to charge/bash beasts.

Putricide/BQL/Sindragosa are all fun, but Fester/Rot/Valith (for me anyway, since I never get any spawns on my side)/BPC are meh.

the lich king is the only part I like

Plague. Putricide is too cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Single tanking LDW heroic was probably my most fun WotLK tanking experience, but downing H sindy was awesome after so many normal wipes to kill her the first time.

VDW healing is win though.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plague, ftw.

Marrowgar: bonestorm is the only part I like.
    Lady death: quite a fun fight despite the fact she can't keep her mouth shut for more than 5 seconds. Making huge turtles brings extra fun.
    Gunship: boring as hell
    Deathbringer: bores the hell out of me.

Festergut: as a mage it comes down to a tank and spank. Not overly exciting, but it's more fun when I'm healing it. Adjusting your healing based on the amount of gas is enjoyable.
    Rotface: I kinda enjoy rotface.
    PP: this is a great fight.

Princes: I don't like them.
    Bloodqueen: fun mechanics and it allows me to increase my e-peen if I get bitten first.

Dreamwalker: killing adds is not my cup of tea, so it goes in the boring corner.
    Sindragosa: UM and the voice acting make me hate this encounter with a burning passion.

Lich king: the different mechanics make it somewhat fun, but it's not the best fight in icc either.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

I like Lower. I'm really sick of ICC all together though, it's so gloomy and doesn't have a lot of scenery.

10+ Year Old Account
    After 9 months in Icc, none.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Creed86 View Post
    If i was forced to choose i'd say plague as heroic putricide is one of the things that can offer the slightest difficulty.
    Is it hard to hear us down here, while up on your epeen throne?

Frost has to be my favorite, with sindy being my favorite fight there. Was overall fun, and hilarious when someone suggested the zerg strat for P3.

To quote him, "If you're not a healer and you get marked for ice block, run to the steps away from everyone, and grats, you're dead for the rest of the fight."

10+ Year Old Account
    Plague defo, nice dps race on fester a retard check on rot and putri is cool.

Frost, hands down.

It was the only wing I actually felt challenged in and my guild beat its head against the wall on Sindragosa for a good month. Blood and plague had a few hurdles but went down relatively easy and Lower was cleared in a day. Sindragosa for teh winz.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd have to say Lower or Plague

Marrowgar , Lootship and Saurfang are all fun
    In Plague I think all of the bosses are fun too

---------- Post added 2010-08-21 at 08:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    I smell bullshit . ICC has'nt even been around for 9 months !
    Insert Signiture here.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    i voted blood because as a mage no one can steal first bite from me on HBQ. but this is the best answer there is. im striaght bored with ICC atleast every wednesday there is RS but its only a 30min relief

I pretty much dislike them all. The design of ICC is just extremely boring and the balance between trash and bosses are horrible. They basically put all the trash at the start and the bosses in the end. Belive it or not, but the actual size of the place, I mean places where you can go, is really small to make the citadel feel big.

from my (mainly a hunter in 10man ICC) perspective:
    Marrowgar: prolly the most bortng fight, but luckily it's over quickly.
    lady DW: actually quite fun on HC.
    lootship: JETPACKS FTW! <-- I'm just the kind of person that can be entertained by these tediuos things lol :P
    Saurfang: AWESOME on HC, atleast before we just let the meele take care of 1 beast alone. we used to let me take care of 1 beast alone... prolly the most fun I've had in ICC apart from LK
    fester: allways fun with a patchwerk fight tbh, but get's boring in the long run :/
    rot: never liked this one...
    PP: I have mixed feelings about this one cuz of the amount of randomness and bad visual design on how to handle the plague(hc), but I guess this one is a good fight with good comunications.
    blood princes: allways fun trying to max my dps on this one while I allways am on orb duty good fight imo
    BQL: patchwerk fight but I have no idea if I did any good... frustrating..
    dreamwalker: ....too easy... has gotten tedious by now.
    sindy: wiped on her sooooo many times it's frustrating even thinking about her. and I don't like the encounter design that makes you wait til the boss is allmost dead before you actually know if your gonna wipe or not, and if you wipe it's because of some tiny little mistake... bah

so my ranking would be:

1. lower
    2./3. plague or blood

Plague seeming to be most loved. with Blood and Lower close at each other, aaaand, the most less-loved isss... Frost! (sorry Sindy and Valit )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartanoble View Post

I smell bullshit . ICC has'nt even been around for 9 months !
    Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apl, May, June, July, Aug.
    Last edited by Irony; 2010-08-22 at 06:08 PM.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Blood, because lana'thel is one of my absolute favorite fights ever. Even if heroic mode is kinda lame.

I picked plague, because I actually like the abomination fights. And Putricide is cool, too.

Gunship can be funny if you do it with one tank in 10 HM
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who wouldn't love two retarded kids with gas problems and a mad professor with oozes?