Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceykilla View Post
    This guy obviously hasn't heard of a Fury Warrior wielding a Shadowmourne.

I feel bad.
    Yeah, so sad he wasn't one of the 1% of warriors wearing wrathfull and shadowmourne in AV. Too bad.

I actually can't wait to roll a warrior....and a hunter...and a mage...and a paladin....and a- hell, I want everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    I actually can't wait to roll a warrior....and a hunter...and a mage...and a paladin....and a- hell, I want everything.
    Yeah, if you read the forums, all classes will be overpowered in cata, except shamans as usual.

heh, warriors are bad at start as some1 already said rage starved etc to mutch gear based and in pvp needing dispeller/healer, but if u learn to play them good, scrap that great they are most defenetly one of the bether and FUN classes, hmm what do they say about texas hold em, takes a second to learn a life time to master , anyways arms if u learn to dance stance and got a healer/dispeller rocks in pvp but i hate dance stancing, fury great dps but again i hate titans so i dps as arms and doing so well im told even competeng whit the others in some fights, as prot its same as whit dps so mutch gear based rage starved and agro starved at start since lack of tohit/exp realy bites, but compared to start of WOTLK and now, agro aint an issue as u can see whit increased dmg and threat to abillitys, surv still bit low compared to others but whoever has cheked cata talents can see that is about to change whit bit more selfheal and the new glyphs passives etc =)