Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    As many people have said, multidot 4tw. If your lowbie group can AoE the packs down quick enough that your DoTs aren't getting the chance to do enough damage, then ask the tank to pull more since you're all geared to the heirlooms anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by bantu View Post
    but i dk maybe they will fix mana issues.
    Pardon, what mana issues? I assume we're talking shadow here. Replenishment and Dispersion not enough for you?! Manafiend will come soon enough too, and if you're still having mana problems, I don't know what to say, go drink a mana pot?

OT, it might be annoying to not be able to AoE until 75 but you're hardly handicapped for it. Multidot.

Erm, what?

You don't seem to know much about Shadow Priests. While levelling, the main mana regen ability is Spirit Tap, which is much less likely to proc in a group since you are less likely to get a killing blow.

Also, you don't get Dispersion until level level 60, and you don't get Shadowfiend until level 66. Replenishment at level 50 doesn't actually help as much as you might think. So Dispersion and Replenishment and "Manafiend" are not actually that helpful for the first 60 levels of levelling your character. You know, 3/4 of the entire levelling experience.

I lvl'ed my Spriest easy enough without the aoe, yea LK instances were a bit annoying until I got mind sear, but they are stille piece of cake so meh. about the mana, you're doing it wrong if you're running out of mana... maybe the mob doesn't need to be fully dotted up if it dies before ½ the duration of you dots is up, it would be so sad to actually learn to be a bit efficient...

If you're intending to group, I would suggest going 13 points into Shadow until you can get Shadowfiend and Dispersion. Sure, it takes longer to get Shadowform, but it's better than being OoM because you can't proc Spirit Tap.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Do you mean 13 points into Discipline to get Meditation?

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Do you mean 13 points into Discipline to get Meditation?
    Apparently I'm just slow today. "Yes" to that, Abandon. Been arguing with Shaman too long.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    I still remember a post on the WoW forums, a Priest wanting Mind Sear to spread Devouring Plague like Pestilence used to. Let's do that. =P

Deleted
    Way to gank a newbie asking a question. WoW community lately sure has become tense. We need more hobbies... Hmm, let's make blizz create a game in the game for us to play and relax while working at WoW :>

Way to necro a thread that has been dead for four months. Could this be locked?
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.