View Poll Results: Pick the healer you hate the most.

Voters
225. This poll is closed
  • Resto Druid

95 42.22%
  • Resto Shaman

33 14.67%
  • Holy Pally

47 20.89%
  • Disc Priest

50 22.22%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Rdruids aren't that bad 1v1 actually, assuming you're dueling(for a ret). Bust out Seal of Vengeance/Seal of Corruption and traintraintraintraintrain. The damage it puts out is unhealable if you wings/HoJ...too bad it's only practical against dueling healers.
    A RDruid in full wrathful will never drop without an MS applied, and as soon as you pop wings he starts his cyclone train and travel forms away while it burns off.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Silver
    "Now, you listen to me, James Hawkins. You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day."

Deleted
    The only healer I want to meet is a rshaman.
    Easy to control, long cd on the only CC they got and there interuppts is not the greatest.
    Grounding totem? Just fire a rank 1 shit and they are gone.

And yes, I have taste the pain with my rshaman, its not pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonetic View Post
    The only healer I want to meet is a rshaman.
    Easy to control, long cd on the only CC they got and there interuppts is not the greatest.
    Grounding totem? Just fire a rank 1 shit and they are gone.

And yes, I have taste the pain with my rshaman, its not pretty.
    Also you're bad :] and clueless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    Also you're bad :] and clueless.

Deleted
    disc priest / swarm druid.

both are good healing while doing decent dmg

Quote Originally Posted by Ubhor View Post
    I'll give you this scenario that occurred in Dalaran Sewers. RDruid will take bets who can kill him and the stipulations are:

You have 2 mins.
    You will not use a mana drain.
    He will not move during the duration of the duel.
    He will not trinket during the duel.

I watched for several minutes people losing money. Eventually a DK comes up (Serefin of Phoenix on Greymane)who has plenty of 2k+ teams and PvE best in slot gear (SM etc). He went all out with properly timed ghoul gnaws, strangulates, mind freezes and never got him below 30%.

The only person who "beat" him was a Balance Druid but they were in the same guild so it was probably to convince people the Rdruid was "beatable".

Rdruid's name: Stealthtree of Torrent on Greymane

So yeah I'm going to have to say Druids.
    A good affliction lock can easily take a resto druid, perhaps a good shadow priest could do it too...

OT: As a warrior it's hard to say, any healer can be a pain if they have a clue.
    Shaman: If they are good at fake-casting it's very hard, else pretty easy.
    Priest: If they're lucky with absorbs so I don't get any rage/TfB doesn't proc it can be a pain.
    Paladin: Possible to kill if you have looots of ArP, they practically NEVER go oom if they know what they're doing.
    Druid: If they're bad I might be able to stance dance and dispell their innervate when they go low, but if they're good + dot/wrath me, I'm screwed
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2010-08-21 at 05:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda1337 View Post
    A good affliction lock can easily take a resto druid, perhaps a good shadow priest could do it too...

In under 2 min as aff? maybe with lucky crits but a destro lock would have a far better chance, sp I could also see since those 2 classes are the only ones who have the cc and burst needed for it. An envenom rogue might also be able to do it, if he wont trinket just blind at the start so his hots fall off and go into the standard rotation blowing all cds and hoping for crits.
    Last edited by ProphetFlume; 2010-08-21 at 05:26 PM.

Well, all of them are annoying as hell to try to kill, but the only one that ever actually kills me on my mage is shamans. Freaking purge spam is so annoying. However, they are the one I can actually kill the most often too. I guess I'll have to go with druid.

Quote Originally Posted by frunken View Post
    In under 2 min as aff? maybe with lucky crits but a destro lock would have a far better chance, sp I could also see since those 2 classes are the only ones who have the cc and burst needed for it. An envenom rogue might also be able to do it, if he wont trinket just blind at the start so his hots fall off and go into the standard rotation blowing all cds and hoping for crits.
    Yeah didn't consider the low time, but in the long run

And if the druid won't dps you, you could go full PvE gear Warlock and make it quick
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Holy Paladins are a pain in the ass.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

Quote Originally Posted by Zamiel View Post
    A RDruid in full wrathful will never drop without an MS applied, and as soon as you pop wings he starts his cyclone train and travel forms away while it burns off.
    No really, with a decent amount of PvE gear Seal of Corruption puts out way more damage than they can heal efficiently. It's also possible to interrupt the first cast with AT or HoJ if you're not getting a burst opportunity to make sure JoJ is on him(assuming it wasn't, or the debuff had little time left on it). I'm not trying to imply that it would be a quick duel, though.

Again this is really only practical in duels. Try out Seal of Corruption in arena and you'll do hilariously bad damage.

As a Holy Pally? Those mana burning whore Disc Priests. On my DK though it's easily Resto Druids that trouble me the most. Winnervate's a pretty cool spell.

Seeing how 57.14% voted for Resto druids it's quite obvious who is the strongest healer class, nerf resto druids please !
    They have amazing HoTs, CC and manaregen, what more does a healer need, oh and let's not forget mobility ! Boy i hate them resto druids !

I understand why most of you chose resto durid, but as lock, it's fun to banish them. Pala's heals can be slowed and same about shamans, but priest has good dispel, fear resistance, shadow resistance, fast heals, and nearly unbreakable shields. i can't stand them

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    No really, with a decent amount of PvE gear Seal of Corruption puts out way more damage than they can heal efficiently. It's also possible to interrupt the first cast with AT or HoJ if you're not getting a burst opportunity to make sure JoJ is on him(assuming it wasn't, or the debuff had little time left on it). I'm not trying to imply that it would be a quick duel, though.

Again this is really only practical in duels. Try out Seal of Corruption in arena and you'll do hilariously bad damage.
    With all due respect, no.

If your experience is that Seal of Corruption does anywhere near the kind of damage needed to give a resto druid a hard time, then you've been fighting some undergeared resto druids.

Bear in mind also that the resto druid will start the duel off pre-hotted. A class with an MS effect can mitigate that. A class with an incapacitate can use it and wait for their pre-hots to fall off (A retadin can use repentance, but in my experience that's generally a waste of repentance). A class with a decent interrupt can at least go balls-to-the-wall full DPS and interrupt anything with a cast time.

Ret paladins have none of those tools (With the exception of repentance, which is best used as part of a CC-chain to maximize burst, by HoJ-ing and then using repentance to keep them from healing while your attacks come off cooldown again. In any case, you're wasting it getting rid of the pre-hots.)

Given that rogues have all the tools necessary - an incapacitate to bleed off the initial pre-hots, a stunlock to put on the initial pressure and an MS effect and short-cooldown interrupt to maintain it, I'd say they're the likeliest to beat a resto druid in a situation like the above, where he just stands still for 2 minutes.

Of course, in a real duel/PvP encounter, shadowpriests are probably going to have the most anti-RDruid tools.
    Last edited by Athael; 2010-08-22 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellraider View Post
    I understand why most of you chose resto durid, but as lock, it's fun to banish them. Pala's heals can be slowed and same about shamans, but priest has good dispel, fear resistance, shadow resistance, fast heals, and nearly unbreakable shields. i can't stand them
    Unstable Affliction, devour magic, devour magic, spell lock, devour magic, and drain mana perhaps

As a lock? Priest indeed

10+ Year Old Account
    In BG's: Druids

In Arena: Disc Priests

10+ Year Old Account
    Resto druid or disc priest. If they're in full wrathful it could take ages.

disc priest. spam dispel is soooooo much skill. srs bznz
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.