View Poll Results: Pick the healer you hate the most.

Voters
225. This poll is closed
  • Resto Druid

95 42.22%
  • Resto Shaman

33 14.67%
  • Holy Pally

47 20.89%
  • Disc Priest

50 22.22%
Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What healer you never want to fight.

Simple question what healer gives you personally the biggest headache in pvp?
    Quote Originally Posted by John Silver
    "Now, you listen to me, James Hawkins. You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day."

I play a ret paladin, so my answer is this:

Yes.
    Give a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

absolutely all healing classes with 800 or more resilience.
    "Paragon of the Light, lead our armies against the coming darkness."
    Эн / Калифпорния

10+ Year Old Account
    This is clearly going to be one sided as hell, everyone hates to fight against resto druids and disc priests, both are unkillable 1v1 and are both pains in the ass ( coming from a frost mage, unholy DK and retprot pally)

Resto Druid

Before even ulduar i was playing some pvp with my Enh Shaman, i don't remember what set was then best to get but had half of it, it was one on one in WSG, i actually fought him for 7 minutes (doggies came out 3 times) and when we were both on around 5% health and mana (yest that f**** resto tree was healing and dealing dmg) i had to run away because a Disc Priest came out from nowhere. We won this BG and i think because in those 7 minutes we took two flags so i propably stoped one of two healers they had there anyway... but.... no Druid Resto... no...
    "Close your eyes and start runing, wall will find you on it own" - Onearrow
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

I hate resto shamans on my rogue ffuuuuuuu

Trees, curse them to hell and back.
    primum non nocere

Deleted
    Fighting Holy Pala as Holy Pala is just... Awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    This is clearly going to be one sided as hell, everyone hates to fight against resto druids and disc priests, both are unkillable 1v1 and are both pains in the ass ( coming from a frost mage, unholy DK and retprot pally)
    Wat? Priests are far more killable than paladins for example.

And i have to say paladins, followed close by resto druids.

15+ Year Old Account
    from hardest 1 druid 2 priest 3 shaman 4 pally

Deleted
    Paladins as a sublety rogue.. oh the horror.

Disc priests used to be my number one but the new nature's grasp just added another lvl of fuck you annoying to trees which bumped them up to my top spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Silver
    "Now, you listen to me, James Hawkins. You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day."

trees.

i get them mana drained then they suddenly have all their mana back? what is that? same with health, i get then at 10% then they are back at 100%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ralh View Post
    Wat? Priests are far more killable than paladins for example.

And i have to say paladins, followed close by resto druids.
    paladins are an easy kill if you get a slience on them cause theres no HOTS

As a warrior - resto druid... obviously
    >8< Spider pride!

10+ Year Old Account
    Resto Druids. Yeah, Shield Slam dispelling off their Lifeblooms is not fun.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Resto druids are pure evil. In PVP you could hit them with the equivalent of an ICC 25 heroic boss who is enraged they will simply do this. Oh no, my health and mana is a little low. *Sparkly flashy stuff* Now I'm back to 100% and still dpsing you. Tee hee.

As a holy paladin myself, the only one who poses a threat at all is a disc priest.

Quote Originally Posted by reyina View Post
    trees.

i get them mana drained then they suddenly have all their mana back? what is that? same with health, i get then at 10% then they are back at 100%.
    Innervate and probly a swiftmend crit