Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...4675#Civatateo

The best shadow priest won't beat the best warrior or rogue or mage, but a good shadow priest can do very, very well on the meters.
    Last edited by Hargrimm; 2010-08-22 at 01:37 AM.

Dungeon leveling trash is actually the hardest/most time consuming task as well as the fastest XP return, leveling dungeons bosses are trivial. If you're not worried about respec gold spec holy, glyph holy nova until can switch over and get vamp touch at lvl50. Can also dungeon heal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rulli View Post
    This isn't a QQ thread, I just want to know when I'll see higher DPS in 5 mans. I'm level 32 right now and I'm always last in DPS, will shadowform take care of this for me? I'm use to being top dps, I don't like to brag, I just feel like I'm not helping the team as much as I could be...or besides shadowform is there a special ability or spell that will help my DPS? Around what level can I hang with my warlock and mage friends?

Thanks
    Leveling a Shadow Priest in dungeons is not very fun. That was the first toon I leveled, and the lack of real AoE bothered me, that and bosses were dead before I even got to my abilities. Shadowform will help a lot, and you will notice a difference in your DPS, but Spriests are a wind up class. Your damage won't be fun till you get Shadowform, your mana regen will be pathetic until you get Dispersion, and finally at 75 you'll receive Mind Sear. Mind Sear is a very fun AoE. At 80, with good gear, watch your DPS at the start of a boss. It's entertaining to see it rise and rise and rise as the fight goes on, as opposed to other classes that start off high and fall to a medium.

Did I go off topic? Probably. I do that =(

Quote Originally Posted by Hargrimm View Post
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...4675#Civatateo

The best shadow priest won't beat the best warrior or rogue or mage, but a good shadow priest can do very, very well on the meters.
    Lolz at your shadowmourne warrior being second bottom dps marrowgar.

Quote Originally Posted by axxey View Post
    Maybe he died or something i dunno

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled View Post
    Easy answer: Never. You aren't a pure DPS class and you'll likely never top over a pure DPS class
    Please drop that Pure DPS crap BS...all the Pures who cry that they would not be needed if hybrids did the same DPS are ignorant and obviously do not know there class.

Didn't read other threads but I will say in low lvl dungeons Shadow DPS suck because they have no AE, if you want to top DPS in low groups you're better off specing disc and spamming Holy Nova. Now once you hit I think it's 71 and you get an AE the dps is pretty nice but only in big pulls. Topping DPS in dungeons on trash varries, if your DPS group is bad and the pulls aren't huge then sometimes multi dotting is the best. If they die fast, you're better of using nukes and mind flay.

Meh, If you get all the shadowgear or just focus on as much spellpower as you can and go shadowspec you will not only top the meters as a lower level but you'll have to hold back a lot of the time due to aggro issues. This seriously goes into affect by level 30-40 or so. No AOE needed. Just tweak your toon. Get the best gear you can get on the AH then enchant it with intellect etc.

Don't worry

Quote Originally Posted by axxey View Post
    His active time was significantly lower than everyone else, so it's likely he disconnected. Also, that parse isn't even from my guild, but thanks for making silly assumptions.
    Last edited by Hargrimm; 2010-08-28 at 08:30 AM.

Leveling a spriest right now, everything dies too fast before you can even put your dots up. Just show your friends up later when you're 80. :P