Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I played vanilla for a damn long time, and their where some classes I simply could not defeat. I played a feral druid and hunter/warlocks where unkillable for me. The noobiest of nooblocks and huntards could eat me and I as a pretty decent cat druid. But the one ass kicking that come to mind was around 2yrs ago when i said fuck cats and rolled a DK. DKs where so OP in 3.0 I could easily take 2 or 3 (if lucky) of any other class.

Until I meet a disc priest. He must have been my level (72-73) and I was so certain with my anti-caster unholy build I could pawn anything with mana. I was very wrong. Very very wrong. And I was proved wrong over and over again over the next hour of priest camping. I remember running up to him and opening with Death Grip..

Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    i dont think ive ever received anything remotely considered an ass kicking, i generally dont pvp. but i once was on the giving end of such an event. i was out doing the Chillmaw quest on my DK when a mage and a warlock from the server's top pve guild landed next to me (opposite faction). they proceed to light me up and attempt to steal my kill. i turn to try and pvp with them when i realize i can just sit on chillmaw and the adds and stay alive via death strike. as chillmaw is about to die, i start chaining the giant elite skeletons from one side of the valley to stay alive, all the while sticking with the mage and warlock and keeping my diseases ticking and blood boils going out. i ended up killing both of them (unsure of whether the skeletons cleave at all), finishing off the 2 skeletons i grabbed, and flying away with full health.
    Too proud to admit you've ever gotten you're butt kicked? =P Put your Epeen away

hmm

Best Ass Kinking I ever recieved?

My Dad - For showing up at age 17 drunk on half a liter of Citron vodka and walking home from the party thinking it was 11pm (parents would be in bed) only to open the door and find out it was 8:15 and they were in the living room.

GFG.

Deleted
    "early-ToGCTimes"
    Was in Wsg with pve gear with some guildies to 1 shot some with Lava burst (when the set bonus was awesome) took the Berserker buff and both trinkets and back (tailoring) procc!(about 3.5-4k sp) I see this warrior, decided to keel him. Oh snap- he spellreflect my ass on 22k.. No FUN! after that.. I dont do warriors..

10+ Year Old Account
    Dueling a Demo Lock on PTR.

Felguardstorm hurts.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

when druids could kick me off my flying mount with a wave and then go back in their flying form. each time i saw a bird comeing close on me from horde, i was thinking "oh shit."

10+ Year Old Account
    Level 70, AV, grinding to get my rogue the PVP swords. I was having a great match, on top of my game, stabbing the hell out of everything... when all of a sudden something I can barely even SEE comes sprinting at me, and I'm dead before I even know what hit me.

It was a gnome, with Duelist title, in full Merciless, with the warglaives, and apparently so much melee haste that he attacked in a freaking blur. Like a tiny, knee-high, laughing whirlwind of utter destruction.

And the little fucker followed me around for the rest of the battle.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Hmm at the start of wotlk my warlock at 80 got killed by a 73 or 74 ret paladin..

Deleted
    I can tell it from the guy I ownded PoV.

Im a boomkin, im running to LM and I target this protwarrior, I pop cds/trinkets/w/e and casts Starfire, when theres about 0,5sec left on my cast, the protwarrior casts Spell Reflect (OH NOES) and he reflects my 16k Starfire and im dead!

The warrior was me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't remember getting my ass kicked so badly that it was embarrassing or anything. I have pretty good PvP gear, so I always make it hard for my opponent to win.

I guess whenever I get TS'd or Typhooned off of EOTS flag area I count that as failure on my part because I should have seen it coming.

---------- Post added 2010-09-20 at 11:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Milanor View Post
    Dueling a Demo Lock on PTR.

Felguardstorm hurts.
    LOL, you obviously haven't dueled a BM Hunter. If you think Felstorm is bad, try getting Kill Commanded for 26k damage every 6s.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Ugh, me and 9 random people vs a mug'thol premade in WSG.

I need to remind myself to never do that again. My side... we killed ONE person. Thier side... like 75-80. :\

I am officially scared of mug'thol alliance now

generally at the end of every wsg when the whole either A avoids me to go to B and gang up on me, it's usually quite depressing and conplementary at the same time.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

Had an exceptional frost mage turn my boomkin inside out. Very depressing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.

I play on Tichondrius and back in vanilla there was a shaman named Vashaman. If you were Alliance side, you knew who he was and feared running into him in Blackrock Mountain. There was one night, my guild was gearing up to run Blackwing Lair and as me and a few buddies about to round the corner of the huge door of the entrance and there he was. He managed to take down 4 of us and the 5th one managed to escape to tell the tale. I just remember logging on later that week to see Vashaman uploaded a new PvP video and low and behold, I am in it... dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting kicked off the Orgrimmar Flight Tower by a mind-controlled Gamon before Blizzard removed his "Pride Breaker" ability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst ass-kicking I ever got:

First time I got bored enough to go down in the Karazhan crypts. After probably an hour of trying to get, I finally got in by auto-unstucking.

I got to the upside-down sinners room, and had my humanoid tracking on (my hunter, or course.) I saw there was someone in the area where Medivh and Aegwynn are supposedly buried. A warrior practically one shotted me, and back then I believe I was in brutal gear. He annihilated me. I barely even got to explore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bringing up the old vanilla ass kickings, I would have to say the day me and my husband went to Westfall to mess around. I was just playing with fraps when a ret paladin came to play. I still have the video! I always rubbed it in his face he lost to a ret paladin, then again..most Ret paladin's QQ'd back then that they were underpowered. Then I play the video and say they didn't know what they was doing.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...8080514789246#

Edit: Paladin was a Grand Marshal, and wasn't carried by a group. He hurt alot.
    Last edited by foofymoonkin; 2010-09-21 at 12:34 AM.

When a double healer mana burned me, my pally, and my hunter without going oom.

(double solace is hard)

19/20 wrecking ball, last guy at 20%, and a rogue stunlocks me, guy heals up, and I die
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.