Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Anyone complaining about this hasn't played beta and done the jousting. It's easy and NOTHING like the ToC so shut up and QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Malorajan View Post
    Anyone complaining about this hasn't played beta and done the jousting. It's easy and NOTHING like the ToC so shut up and QQ.
    Again, no one is saying that jousting is hard. The fact is that it sucks and most people don't like doing it.

People are refusing to listen so im gonna break this down as simple as possible.

Vehicles are unique and blizzard put alot of time into the mechanics.
    The mechanic that has been designed isn't fun for me.
    I am not "required" to do it but why make an achievement around doing something I don't find fun.
    No where along the lines do I find vehicle situations diffuclt, most are easy but it's something I dont like. I'd much rather farm for 20 drops off of mobs who have a 1% drop rate for some stupid item then tediously get on a mount and do a quest. That is all.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

Quote Originally Posted by Explosion_Rex View Post
    Again, no one is saying that jousting is hard. The fact is that it sucks and most people don't like doing it.
    I never said anyone did say it was hard but thanks.

Looks ez mode to me.Smash 1 button and just fly to stuff.And Toc mount combat was so easy.

1.It's like 3 quests
    2.Tastes vary, I find jousting very fun.
    3.This jousting is very different, maybe you'll enjoy it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joon01 View Post
    Did nobody ever actually play Joust? The whole thing is a goofy throwback. It's easy, fun, and short. Relax.
    Except Joust was fun! This is a bastardised tedious version

Deleted
    i thought is was great fun, its sad how some noobs cant handle new mechanics so they want them gone!

*Sticks middle finger up* L2P Nublings

Quote Originally Posted by Zaerix View Post
    From what I hear, this jousting is a lot like Joust. You mount up on a hippogryph, have to spam an ability called Flap to stay airborne and all enemies you run into die instantly.
    Edit: Jesse Cox's video of jousting:

That looks fun to me. Its like a flash game I played back in middle school.

But ya know if you morons would rather collect poop with a 1% drop chance from bears, thats your opinion!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malorajan View Post
    It's NOTHING like ToC. This jousting is actually fun.
    I like ToC jousting!

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IplayHorde View Post
    People are refusing to listen so im gonna break this down as simple as possible.

Vehicles are unique and blizzard put alot of time into the mechanics.
    The mechanic that has been designed isn't fun for me.
    I am not "required" to do it but why make an achievement around doing something I don't find fun.
    No where along the lines do I find vehicle situations diffuclt, most are easy but it's something I dont like. I'd much rather farm for 20 drops off of mobs who have a 1% drop rate for some stupid item then tediously get on a mount and do a quest. That is all.
    Agreed with you 100%.

Mounted combat was a nice idea but I found it just so dam clunky and boring. I'm a melee DPS. I like to go and actually hit mobs, not smack them with a huge pole while mounted.

It was something new and exciting the first time around but it's not really my cup of tea.

Joust was a fun game when I was 5 years old in 1985. It's no longer 1985.

10+ Year Old Account
    so your not going to do something cause you dont like it? good luck holding a job. so every once in awhile you have to do some thing like this that has been happening since vanilla

The jousting is pretty easy, it`s a joke really. That said,it`s still fun .
    You can`t dispel stupid.
    Mah armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Rainofpain

Deleted
    I'd much rather farm for 20 drops off of mobs who have a 1% drop rate
    Then dont do the jousting quests and do the thousand other quests in game which require a drop?

Also, dont start calling it tedius, theres like 10 quests in the damn game which require jousting, theres over a thousand requiring drops probably. No-one is forcing you to do that quest.