Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wish autoshot could be 'enabled' in melee range though :$ Other than that, neat-o!

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l
    I think there's a legitimate chance that blizz is trying to make this change work and that it isn't just a glitch, even though past blue posts have pretty much suggested this change would never happen. The way they've set up focus regen with casted shots, as well as the change in aimed shot to a casted shot, hints that they're trying to make hunters more like other casters.

I wouldn't be shocked if this wasn't intentional. But, I think, in light of the current circumstances, there's a better chance than there ever has been that they're trying out this change.

Quote Originally Posted by PickledOnion View Post
    No, every shot had a 5 yard minimum range.
    Except Scatter Shot and Kill Shot. Kill Shot couldn't be used at melee but it was changed a long time ago that you could use it at like 2-3 yards instead of 5 like the rest.

In this thread, a bunch of people who don't know/remember what the dead zone truely was.

now all they need to do is make steady shot and cobra shot castable while moving

Quote Originally Posted by PickledOnion View Post
    No, every shot had a 5 yard minimum range.
    that isnt the dead zone.... That the melee/range zones. Which makes sence. If I had a gun in RL i also would shoor from 5 meters away.

The dead zone is removed a time again it was the 3 yard between the range/melee zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Sokaris84 View Post
    In this thread, a bunch of people who don't know/remember what the dead zone truely was.
    Wasn't it between 5 and 8 yards? May not seem like a lot, but when you're stuck, not able to do anything except pick your nose, it might as well be the Grand Canyon. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Damnit, the only diff between us and a mage, is they use mana and spells and we use focus and guns. I like being unique, being the lone guy standing back and letting Marrowgar have it. I feel like everything is just getting mixed together, pretty soon its gunna be one class.

Quote Originally Posted by roflicerbob View Post
    Anyone who's been around any wow forum for more than a month knows that people, more often than not, refer to hunters' minimum range as a dead-zone.
    So, you're either a troll or an idiot, and the former invariably happens to be both.
    People who think it's a dead-zone are idiots, thanks.

Hello idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l
    ... even the front page says dead zone.

Wish people would stop derailing any thread dealing with hunters' minimum range by going off on some retarded tangent about semantics.

Now we're more like the archers from w3

Anyone who's been around any wow forum for more than a month knows that people, more often than not, refer to hunters' minimum range as a dead-zone.
    So, you're either a troll or an idiot, and the former invariably happens to be both.
    So idiots who don't like specific mechanics get to make their own nomenclature?It wasn't a dead zone,it was minimum range.The dead zone has in fact been dead for some years.

As for the 'hunters will now be OP' "snide" comment,they're gonna ram some nerfs in there to sweeten the deal.Like they always do (justifiably).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid sun View Post
    now all they need to do is make steady shot and cobra shot castable while moving
    Aspect of the Fox. ;P

No need to be a douche bag when the term dead zone obviously means you can't do anything and it's easy to assume someone's talking about the true dead zone hunters used to have. So who's the real idiot here, the one who doesn't correctly use the term dead zone, or the one who doesn't know that someone uses the incorrect term?

My money says you are both the troll and the idiot. The TRUE hunter dead zone has been gone for years. This change just lets some melee and range actions overlap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great now we are included on bosses where we have to stack in a pile. I dont like orgies.

15+ Year Old Account

Wish people would stop derailing any thread dealing with hunters' minimum range by going off on some retarded tangent about semantics.
    The front page says "hunter's ranged dead zone" Not "hunter's dead zone" Completely different.

So if bibi makes a post on the front page that wow shutdown in 10minutes you would believe it? without any source? l2inetnet?

Funny... kinda like you did when you called the guy a troll or an idiot when the term is obviously misused even if it is used by the community?

Deleted
    2 words : about time!