Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just hope that it can handle huge trash pulls, like the one before sindragosa, better (this is assuming these aren't completely gone). I do 30k, and the damn moonkin almost does 100k. Makes me look bad, yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gildian View Post
    That's what it was in the wrath beta but decided against it for some reason.
    It was also the graphic for a brief stint during BC. Im pretty sure they scraped it because of the jokes tied to the animation.

Personally, when I heard about Trap Launcher the first thing I thought of was weaving traps into my rotation.
    If you're SV, you will. BA isn't worth the talent point, and on adds/trash tossing off a frost trap to trigger LnL is, by my current calculations, a good choice given volley's removal...plus there's PONE for extra crit, too (Explosive damage is so pathetic its rarely worth it).

Also, the sparkly anim for volley sucked. There's a reason it got taken back out. Deadly glitterdust from the sky!
    Last edited by Dawn Falcon; 2010-08-24 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Falcon View Post
    If you're SV, you will. BA isn't worth the talent point, and on adds/trash tossing off a frost trap to trigger LnL is, by my current calculations, a good choice given volley's removal...plus there's PONE for extra crit, too (Explosive damage is so pathetic its rarely worth it).

Also, the sparkly anim for volley sucked. There's a reason it got taken back out. Deadly glitterdust from the sky!
    Beats shooting arrows out of my gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Grohnn View Post
    cough bullshit cough

I didn't know three-target DPS counted as AoE. Mult-Shot does barely any damage as-is in Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Falcon View Post

And during bosses? Explosive trap? Assuming Trap Launcher is still a 1min CD you either have to run up to trap or deal with no chance of proc'ing LnL whereas having black arrow could do that. Maybe using Trap Launcher explosive and in between throw out a black arrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Garam View Post
    cough bullshit cough

I didn't know three-target DPS counted as AoE. Mult-Shot does barely any damage as-is in Beta.
    We don't know what they will do with multishot yet. It could be completely redesigned. Also the damage of most abilities on the beta aren't tuned yet.

Really the only way I see this not being a total kick in the nuts is if multishot gets converted into a frontal cone based attack that doesn't have the 3 target max limitation it has now.

Quote Originally Posted by Threndsa View Post
    Really the only way I see this not being a total kick in the nuts is if multishot gets converted into a frontal cone based attack that doesn't have the 3 target max limitation it has now.
    ...so why not just turn Volley into that? Makes more sense than my horizontal rifle making arrows rain from the sky.

cough bullshit cough

I think that's GC's plan >.>

Anyone remember Diablo 2's Amazon ability Multi Shot? Maybe..just maybe...

I think that's GC's plan >.>
    I wish GC would elaborate a bit more. :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grohnn View Post
    Oh dear. Bitch best be trollin.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Oh dear. Bitch best be trollin.
    http://www.worldofraids.com/wow-blue-tracker

Find the volley tab. Sadly, they ain't trollin

This would upset me less if they didn't effectively make Camo useless in pve (I realize it's more of a pvp ability but it would've been nice for some functionality in pve), take away Rhumba which was a very interesting and fun talent in BM and change a few talents to be "wtf?" inducing ie: Marked for Death (it's really not hard to pre-mark targets in any situation).

This would upset me less if they didn't effectively make Camo useless in pve (I realize it's more of a pvp ability but it would've been nice for some functionality in pve), take away Rhumba which was a very interesting and fun talent in BM and change a few talents to be "wtf?" inducing ie: Marked for Death (it's really not hard to pre-mark targets in any situation).
    But a GCD is worth 5% damage bonus and 10% crit damage bonus!

But a GCD is worth 5% damage bonus and 10% crit damage bonus!
    If that was still attached I'd like it >.>

If that was still attached I'd like it >.>
    Yea. The Hunter's Mark is a nice quality of life talent.

They didn't have to completely gut a good talent for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorise View Post
    http://www.worldofraids.com/wow-blue-tracker

Find the volley tab. Sadly, they ain't trollin
    Yeah, I pulled up the source off the sight. Ghostcrawler must have been beaten up in school by hunters.