Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not really. Healbot misses so many things that can help your healing that grid and Vuhdo gives, as stated.

No matter what addon you have, if you cant stand out of defile or know how to play your class in general, even DBM isn't going to help you. But that has nothing to do with the discussion.

When you get into endgame you want to use every buff you have to you. Using healbot, which isn't bad, but doesn't give you anywhere near all the options you can get from grid or Vuhdo is foolish. And no, LKHM10 is not endgame unless you did it back before ridiculous %s.

I have never seen an endgame druid use healbot. My guild doesn't accept healers that use healbot. Seems dumb? Well, when you get into our level of raiding and people aren't using everything they can to min/max, they aren't what we want. It's like not using epic gems or the best enchants. It's not going to make you a better healer or make your character better. What it will do is give you everything you could possible ever use to take you above and beyond just being able to play your class.

That is why he said, if you are just raiding to raid HB is fine. If you are new to healing it's great because it's easy to set up. If you are looking for THE best addon to use Vuhdo is superior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your guilds officers really need some break...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qthulhu View Post
    Vuhdo and Decursive is all you need.
    Never going back to grid after i set up Vuhdo correctly. And Healbot, well meh.. What others said.
    I'll try once I get back to gaming.

15+ Year Old Account
    I use grid + clique & mouseovers.
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

Quote Originally Posted by Qthulhu View Post
    Vuhdo and Decursive is all you need.
    Never going back to grid after i set up Vuhdo correctly. And Healbot, well meh.. What others said.
    You don't really need Decursive. You can bind buttons/mouse clicks in VuhDo to dispel and even configure it to make the exact same sound Decursive makes when someone has a debuff. The frames change colors depending on the debuff - off the top of my head on default purple is for curse, green for poison, blue for magic, and deep red for MC.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    Not really. Healbot misses so many things that can help your healing that grid and Vuhdo gives, as stated.

No matter what addon you have, if you cant stand out of defile or know how to play your class in general, even DBM isn't going to help you. But that has nothing to do with the discussion.

When you get into endgame you want to use every buff you have to you. Using healbot, which isn't bad, but doesn't give you anywhere near all the options you can get from grid or Vuhdo is foolish. And no, LKHM10 is not endgame unless you did it back before ridiculous %s.

I have never seen an endgame druid use healbot. My guild doesn't accept healers that use healbot. Seems dumb? Well, when you get into our level of raiding and people aren't using everything they can to min/max, they aren't what we want. It's like not using epic gems or the best enchants. It's not going to make you a better healer or make your character better. What it will do is give you everything you could possible ever use to take you above and beyond just being able to play your class.

That is why he said, if you are just raiding to raid HB is fine. If you are new to healing it's great because it's easy to set up. If you are looking for THE best addon to use Vuhdo is superior.
    Point out these 'options' that grid and vudo give over healbot please.

"I have never seen an endgame druid use healbot." Hi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clustering
    swiftendable target
    You can have all buffs and debuffs display exactly where you want them and how you want them. If you want pen cold to be an icon, you can. If you want it to be a certain color, a specific outline, pretty much anywhere, however you want it, you can and have all different per spell.
    You can have your hots be any which way they can be. They can be like HB but you can choose the order. It can be like grid with the boxes and numbers. It can be bars. You can track certain ones anywhere around your box you want them.

Any other questions: Vuhdo has their own Wiki. The entire addon is based off the user. He updates it often and adds pretty much everything people ask for. http://vuhdo.ithato.com/tiki-index.php

He also has a forum where you can ask any bug questions or suggest things to add: http://plusheal.com/viewforum.php?f=32

Like said, there is a reason endgame raiders use this addon. And like said, if you are looking for the BEST addon, this is the one. It's not missing anything any other addon can give and gives more.

Besides the fact that I've personally never had it bug, even once. Get DCd it's still there, the latency is awesome and mine updates way faster than HB. And yes, I have used HB recently because me and my friend were testing all 3 to write a big thing on her blog about the differences. I'll pressure her into finishing it. =]

Quote Originally Posted by paul2k9 View Post
    Point out these 'options' that grid and vudo give over healbot please.

"I have never seen an endgame druid use healbot." Hi.
    You call yourself an "endgame" druid and you're not capable of researching this by yourself?

Are you serious? I even mentioned some of the things on the previous page...

Vuhdo is better than everything. Healbot bugs out a ton and will reset your frames and spells for no reason sometimes.