Deleted

Longest time without any content?

It sure feels like ICC->Cataclysm is the longest time ever between major content patches. And no ruby sanctum is not a major content patch. I'm not entirely sure when naxx40 was released in relation to the release of BC but I'm pretty sure it was less than a year. And before Wotlk we had sunwell and isle of quel'danas just a few months before.

And now if cataclysm comes in december it's a been a year since they released ICC. I'm sure this wasn't their plan and I kinda wonder why they got stuck with cataclysm development.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ruby Sanctum was new content. Just because you didn't like it (or whatever the problem is) doesn't mean it doesn't count.

While it's true that it's been a long time now...personally, I'd rather they just focus their resources on finishing Cataclysm rather than making a new raid for Wrath.

Deleted
    I'm just saying we haven't had a major content patch for very long. And no you can't say that ruby sanctum was a major content patch like Naxx40, black temple, sun well, ulduar or ICC. And In a huge mmo like WoW I think there shouldnt be more than 6-8 months between major content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimheim View Post
    I'm just saying we haven't had a major content patch for very long. And no you can't say that ruby sanctum was a major content patch like Naxx40, black temple, sun well, ulduar or ICC. And In a huge mmo like WoW I think there shouldnt be more than 6-8 months between major content.
    I said it was new content, not a major patch.

Deleted
    Guess I could change the name of the title since im refering to major content