Deleted

A minor fix for Enhancement talent tree

There has been much debate about the talent tree but I've decided to add my thought to it.
    Best way to have blizzard change it will probably be through minor change suggestion as they seem to be qutie set in stone when it comes to the tree. One would be for example to combine Earthen power with totemic vigor in the fifth tier. Combines 2 talents which seems a bit underwhelming into a descent pvp-esque talent.

meh, if enhancements talent tree stays the same i probably wont do much with mine. I want nothing to do with the searing flames talents, lavalash is boring, UP in pvp (yes i do believe it is up, idc if there are people that use it well in arena, those people would do better with a diff class/spec).

still too reliant on RNG

though your idea is small and makes sense imo

Deleted
    You made me think of how to make lava lash more useful in pvp and I had an idea.
    Add a new 3 point talent to tier 6:
    Thermal Shatter
    Makes so that Frostbrand attack effect adds a debuff called Thermal Cooling which stacks with Frostbrand procs up to 3 times.
    Increases the damage of Lava lash with 20% for each application.

Would be a nice adition to the enhancement pvp arsenal. Especially if Unleash Elements Frostbrand adds the frostbrand attack effect which I don't remember if it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
    You made me think of how to make lava lash more useful in pvp and I had an idea.
    Add a new 3 point talent to tier 6:
    Thermal Shatter
    Makes so that Frostbrand attack effect adds a debuff called Thermal Cooling which stacks with Frostbrand procs up to 3 times.
    Increases the damage of Lava lash with 20% for each application.

Would be a nice adition to the enhancement pvp arsenal. Especially if Unleash Elements Frostbrand adds the frostbrand attack effect which I don't remember if it does.
    it would have to be made useful enough to warrant dropping windfury.

also it bloats the enh tree further.

really i dont see why the only ideas for lavalash are just +damage, why not give it some freaking utility? pure +damage on a 20 second cd? yawn

Deleted
    Well if they combine earthen power and totemic vigor and remove the failure that is totemic reach then the tree wouldn't be so bloated.
    So you think we'll go flametongue on offhand in pvp? seems dull in a way. I've always prefered Windfury/frostbrand.

---------- Post added 2010-08-21 at 03:04 PM ----------

Another thing which would lower the bloatedness of the talent tree would be to move Primal wisdom to the lvl 10 passive bonuses.

Well if they combine earthen power and totemic vigor and remove the failure that is totemic reach then the tree wouldn't be so bloated.
    So you think we'll go flametongue on offhand in pvp? seems dull in a way. I've always prefered Windfury/frostbrand.

---------- Post added 2010-08-21 at 03:04 PM ----------

Another thing which would lower the bloatedness of the talent tree would be to move Primal wisdom to the lvl 10 passive bonuses.
    O.o...you suggested a talent that caused flametongue and frostbrand to work together. Unless we get a new ability called "third arm" then wed have to drop windfury to use it. unless i read it wrong.

move our talent conservation to baseline, combine earthen power and totemic vigor, scrap searing flames/lavalash mechanic. now the tree is looking much thinner. dps can be made up for the searing flames mechanic by number tweaking.

for more involvement, change lavalash to have a actual use other then just damage. A use that would be usefull in pvp also. the name makes me think of a whip, what if it could be used a 15 yards away or something to that effect? maybe a 100% chance with a new talent that causes your lavalash to cause the opponent to stop. not a movement impairing effect. If they are holding down the run button, they stop, and have to press the run button again. making it a sorta movement interrupt

just a rough idea

edit: i get your suggestion now, some reason i thought i read flametongue in there somewhere

When did I ever type about flametonuge at all?
    "some reason i thought i read flametongue in there somewhere"

I didnt read it, i thought i did.

Deleted
    Well I was thinking about some type of knockdown or stun from using lava lash with 3 procs of Thermal cooling as way of giving lava lash utility as it does quite lower dmg without flametongue and the improvement from searing flames talents.

Well I was thinking about some type of knockdown or stun from using lava lash with 3 procs of Thermal cooling as way of giving lava lash utility as it does quite lower dmg without flametongue and the improvement from searing flames talents.
    oh, what if we could use lavalash in ghostwolf form? lol that would be entertaining.

Deleted
    sadly I don't think blizzard would ever aggre to such a suggestion. We'll have to be content with having it working indoors and being instantcast

sadly I don't think blizzard would ever aggre to such a suggestion. We'll have to be content with having it working indoors and being instantcast
    it was just a entertaining idea (mainly thinking about it with the 15 yard range thing) but ya, something about a etheral ghost wolf shooting a whipe of magma out of there mouth like a demonic tongue might be overboard eh?

Deleted
    Enh lost its +hit talent? Or is it at passives and affects spells?

Quote Originally Posted by Shökk View Post
    Enh lost its +hit talent? Or is it at passives and affects spells?
    the + hit talent is set in our mastery abilities and it only affects melee hit.

Deleted
    Oh crap... When will they actually do something about bloat?
    Or nevermind... rerolling tank in cata for sure!