Thread: Capture Carding

Capture Carding

Hey idk if this is the right forum for this, but can someone explain to me how you would capture gameplay on your computer. I know on xbox you need a capture card, is there something similar u need for WoW. Or is there just a program u can download.

thxs

Deleted
    The programs most used are Fraps and WeGame. The former is only free on a trial period, the latter was completely free last time I checked.

I use fraps full version for my youtube videos, extremely high quality =]

Though bear in mind that those or any similar program will impact on your computer performance.
    Unless your computer is already playing wow comfortably, then it would not be a good idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use Fraps ,only thing I find bad is it makes the files big as hell.
    socials
    TikTok flanleet | YouTube/Twitter/Instagram flan1337

You can always encode them later into something smaller, just that takes processing which by not doing during the recording will affect the performance less.

Deleted
    on macs, i think you don't need anything, there is a way to capture video in the game itself

the raw videos of fraps are 1gb+ depending on how long you record for. Once you publish it in Adobe/Windows movie maker, the size drops extremely low, thus allowing you to delete the raw fraps file

ok so fraps so whats the best one? and cheapest

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't XFire able to record gameplay?

The macs will have the hardware and software support there already, hence why there is no such option in the windows client.