Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy View Post
    Have 10 Horde ride into SW or IF and destroy everything while alliance just sits there and watches while making anal "jokes" in tradechat...like what happpens everyday on my server.
    Anal jokes get replaced by "lol x is getting rapped" jokes during those times.
    Pretend this is a amazing sig with my character holding an legendary.

There is always a blizzard in Dun Morogh.
    Dwarves have very good vision and can see farther in a blizzard than most of the other races. Thus making them the best guards in Dun Morogh.
    The mountain Path to IF is very long and tiring and one good cannon blast will take out a good part of the army.
    Technically, the Deeprun Tram doesnt even go underwater, and they just kept that part because it used to go to darnassus.
    Plus, while the forsaken are raiding IF, UC isnt undefended, but it is in the open. Send in some human and worgen reinforcements and UC is toast.
    PLUS, how do you send in spies into IF? undead dont naturally blend in with dwarves
    Last edited by DerpderpHAMMA; 2010-08-21 at 04:54 PM.

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

Deleted
    I knew I would have reactions like "Oh, but then X will come and rescue them! Deeprun Tram is just a body of water under ground. Garrosh wouldn't allow it, even if it would fit the interests of the Horde. It's cold and Forsaken will freeze, oh wait they don't feel shit..."

I only named a Forsaken (some Goblins and mercenaries) vs Dwarves (with some Gnomes). I didn't draw the aid Humans would give them if this happened since it would just be too complicated = Humans to the rescure, then comes Orcs, then comes Night Elves with their hippogryphs and then comes Trolls from the south with an army of raptors! No, just imagine it's a battle between these two. Humans are maybe busy fighting another Horde army, who knows? But these two are for themselves.

In many official Azeroth maps, including ones in the RPG books, earlier games, Blizzard's website, and even WoW's manual, Stormwind is located along the northwestern portion of the continent of Azeroth, near the northwestern coast of "The Great Sea". Whereas Dun Morogh is located northeast of Stormwind in those maps, with Kul Tiras and other islands to the west of its western shore. In these maps, the Deeprun Tram actually passes under a very small portion of "The Great Sea", directly south of Kul Tiras and other islands. From http://www.wowwiki.com/Deeprun_Tram
    This would explain the Nagas I've seen in the water while leveling my Gnome warrior. So yeah, a swarm of submarines came here and blew it up to block any connection between Stormwind and Ironforg. It gives the submarines a way to invade from inside.

If there is a blizzard 24/7 in Dun Morogh how can they use their aircraft? Only Undead are marching to Ironforge and I am pretty sure they have no physical senses but sight and hearing. By there Undead that performed without problems in the icy lands of Northrend? And yes, there are plenty of Humans and Dwarves (mostly Dark Iron) that are in some mercenary faction and would dress up like a citizen of Ironforge and give information for power/money. The masks are only used by the non-Undead in the invasion from inside for protection against the Plague + lack of oxygen after ventilations get shut.

There is no doubt about the Plague being used in a massive invasion like this. The East Horde would be too busy fighting somewhere else to pay attention what is happening in Dun Morogh. Plus that the "blizzard" would make communications very slow. Plague would flood every exit or tunnel that connects to Ironforge.

The only problem I can see is the long path to Ironforge guarded by canons and riflemen. But I doubt Forsaken would be assed to drill and be noticed... Only 'cuz Iron Dwarves succeed every year at the Brewfest. Thanks anyway for showing some serious, interesting and clever thoughts...
    Last edited by mmocfcdfd48e5e; 2010-08-21 at 07:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stormwind
    1: Form a blockade around the harbor, there will be none allowed to enter or exit the harbor.
    2: Attack Goldshire, leaving your flank without possible attacks from militia for a ling peroid of time unitl Darkshire's / Redridge's forces arrive.
    3. Form up your army outside of Stormwind's main entrance.
    4. Poison the canals, leaving the people inside without a convenient source of water without having to attempt to avoid the Horde army sitting outside.
    5. Wait
    6. ????
    7. Profit.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

There is but one flaw in your plan...respawns! You will have to send some troops to go camp their corpses/graveyards.
    You can`t dispel stupid.
    Mah armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Rainofpain